"Word Of Power" That Worked For Me

During my recent and intense work that began with Ahriman, and Azi Dahaka, and led to me bearing an actual demonic child, I’ve learned many things. I’m only linking those coz people who’ve joined since might be like, “WTF” btw! lol

Anyway to business - I was told that the word BEH KREATE (with BEH pronounced with an upwards intonation, like an American Southern accent saying “Do I care?” as a question, but as only one syllable, and KREATE pronounced like “Create”) can cause matter to be created and/or affected out of nowhere, in a positive way - it won’t make things disappear, but it will build upon existing structures, and create things.

It did for me - a lot. And I was encouraged to share this now.

It seems to be a “making word” - and one given to me by demons, so factor that into it all.

Results, experiences etc., most welcome if you care to share.

15 Likes

I like this, Lady Eva. Could you explain how one would go about using the word? Is it done when in the T/G sync?

1 Like

Interesting this. I uttered it during my lunch time and said it was to manifest a nice amout of money in the store I work at today. Well, it wasnt a fortune, but cant say it was a bad day, even because not a single penny came in by the morning.

1 Like

Well you need to be focused, MAYBE trying it in TGS would also be good? I haven’t tried it, which sounds awfully lazy typed out but I’ve been so busy lately with new stuff that I haven’t had time to play around. :wink:

What I do is structure what I want over the existing situation, by visualisation, and then speak it. To be honest it came without a lot of instructions, except “This makes things come into being” and I’ve been winging it.

One thing: this is UPG but Belial asked me to pronounce his name beginning with that same BEH sound, so it sounds like BEH LEE AWL.

I don’t know if there’s a connection - there’s the whole correspondence to Earth, which might relate to bringing things into materialisation, but that’s just a guess.

5 Likes

Actually plausible - alternate spellings include Beliaal, Beliyya’al, Beli yo’il, and Beliel. The “enn” pronunciation gives it Bee-lee-L.

1 Like

That’s interesting, thanks. The pronounciation with the hard “B” in the same syllable as the “H” ending doesn’t sit easily within the mouth of someone used to speaking English, also the emphasis is on all three syllables equally and I can understand why anyone who was given the same name would end up altering it. It’s like the way we anglicise some foreign names, and native Chinese speakers have problems with some common sounds in the English language.

By the way he didn’t say that this is the ONLY rendering of his name that’s valid, and he confirmed he answers to all versions commonly used including BE LY AL, so this isn’t like the magick key to eleet secret names or anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys try this word out too:

AGatherion

tell me your results. It’s linked to the third eye.

1 Like

I see people are still parroting inane LavEyan associations as fact.

I give up.

1 Like

The correct (Semitic) pronunciation of Belial is, by the way, something more along the lines of belly-ull, not awl.

1 Like

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:8, topic:3628”]I see people are still parroting inane LavEyan associations as fact.

I give up.[/quote]

I’m not “people” Poete and did I say that was the absolute factual truth and reason? No. I compared my UPG with some that’s frequently repeated, and stated it was just a guess that some line of similarity existed there that may have created that perception.

I’ve also made it very clear that this is my UPG and not an attempt to “debunk” or discredit anyone else’s perceptions, including ancient Semitic, which is any case is a dubious assertion due to the phenomenon of chain shift within spoken language.

2 Likes

Pronunciation matters little in comparison to focus. Anyway…

1 Like

Yes, you are by virtue of your comment in fact one of those ‘people’ who parrot this correspondence. The correspondence, by the way, is due to LaVey placing Belial in the northern cardinal direction, which is likely only because the other three slots already being taken up: Leviathan would have to be water in his mind, and so in the West; Satan, associated in his imagination ,no doubt, with the fiery pits of Hell would have to be found in the South; and Lucifer, as the Morning Star, went in the East. The Sacred Magic of Abramelin, from which this theatrical pseudo-Nietzschean atheist apparently grabbed his “four crown princes”, gives absolutely no associations with the cardinal points or elements.

I've also made it very clear that this is my UPG and not an attempt to "debunk" or discredit anyone else's perceptions, including ancient Semitic, which is any case is a dubious assertion due to the phenomenon of chain shift within spoken language.

Yes, it’s a dubious assertion, versus the self-evident veracity of an alleged pronunciation for which there is no evidence of it ever having existed. Is this coming from the same crowd who pronounce Azi Dahaka as ‘uzzi da haaka’?

So you’re alleging that there is a phonetic phenomenon is the Semitic languages which could have have lead to יָעַל being pronounced as it is today from an original ‘awl’ sound? Do you have any evidence of this chain shift existing in Hebrew, and in particular in this case? I suspect you’re simply throwing around terminology without any basis for its applicability to get a few ‘likes’ from those who don’t know any better.

2 Likes

this is unfair for lady eva.why are you doing this?

3 Likes

No, Poete, that was your usual hackneyed use of language to both distance yourself and seem superior. It’s disingenuous to address a hypothetical group of caricatures, when your dispute was with what I wrote.

I don’t intend to turn my thread into a discussion about Poete Maudit, nonethless please note that I have the courtesy to address you directly and not, for example, state that “Some people are so needy and insecure that they recently dug up old threads to insult banned members, in order to get their daily dose of feelgoods.”

For example. :slight_smile:

Yes, it's a dubious assertion, versus the self-evident veracity of an alleged pronunciation for which there is no evidence of it ever having existed.

Had I said “Hey guys, this is the correct way to pronounce Belial and anyone who doesn’t do so is wrong” you may have had reason to take exception - however, I simply offered a piece of UPG that I’d previously not bothered sharing (Belial being perfectly capable of sharing whatever he likes with whomever he likes) as context for the purpose of this post, which was a word that I’ve been given, and which has worked for me 100% of the time so far on every occasion when I used it.

The general protocols for sharing UPG are to flag it as such and I observed those, my conscience is therefore (as ever) clean on that matter.

So you're alleging that there is a phonetic phenomenon is the Semitic languages which could have have lead to יָעַל being pronounced as it is today from an original 'awl' sound? Do you have any evidence of this chain shift existing in Hebrew, and in particular in this case? I suspect you're simply throwing around terminology without any basis for its applicability to get a few 'likes' from those who don't know any better.

Oh dear, I think you see yourself in that mirror! lol

Chain shift is a known and widely documented phonetic phenomenon which exists in spoken languages as diverse as Bantu, the Chinese Xiamen dialect, all the romance languages, the Proto-Indo-European languages, and is what seperates Old High German from Old English, Old Saxon, etc.

I happened to discover this a few years ago when researching the Runes, while my dog was terminally ill and I was therefore highly motivated to get the intonations right, and I’ve stayed abreast of writing on the topic ever since.

It would be far more remarkable - verging on unique - for chain-shifts NOT to have affected the Semitic tongues, regardless of the written forms taken.

Chain shift often occurs as a result of exposure to foreign languages, and to people who speak your own language with an accent - it’s all but impossible to avoid.

And find me a single nation that doesn’t have regional variations in accent that directly affect how words sound, even though the written language is identical - in England alone, Geordie is different to Cornish is different to Mancunian.

So for that reason I’m not unduly distressed if pronounciation of a vowel sound differs from my own UPG which, may I yet again remind you, I was not in any event attempting to pursuade anyone else to adopt in the first place. I simply mentioned it as context.

Try it out, or don’t, it’s no difference to me - if you do try the word out, I wish you luck with it, though your skepticism about my mental competence will probably mean it doesn’t deliver.

3 Likes

It’s an e-dick thing. It needs a good stroking.

Meh. Can we please get back on topic - threads Poete posts on have a habit of becoming about him and I find that unacceptable.

Poete, if you’d like to debate with me, my standing invitation to take this to PM is open, and perhaps you’d like to start a thread critically analysing LaVey et al., which I’m sure would be interesting to read, meanwhile back to the topic: BEH KREATE worked for me so far, anyone else tried it yet?

And has anyone else got any similar discoveries you care to share? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i spoke these words once and i felt something to my crown chakra…it was a tingling sensation,and then it gave me the impression that something was there watching at me…for a moment i thought that i summoned something by mistake,but i didn’t felt any intense energies, so there was no need for protective action…they are indeed words of power.i didn’t experiment any further,but i can tell that they’re not just simple words

Perhaps I am niave, as I am new to this forum, but why would there be SUCH a big deal made of of pronunciation, while the purpose and context is completely overlooked? Lady Eva, thanks for sharing. I’ll try “it” out and let you know my results.

1 Like

DamnLady eva going to whoop ass.
Btw i did your word of power very nice

Awesome this WoP …
I tried to use it to cause healing, I used it yesterday!
Today the person feels better, is not cured, but the pain and vomiting has decreased

2 Likes