Wonder if any one look into psychologica mind of angels demon and the so called :)

For me it made me to evolve. I increased my lucid dreams, to 100% able to talk and remember it was hard at start being buried alive with my worst fear hate spiders but that was part of my new me, But it was my conditioning wonder if anyone come throw same experience of.
I need to progress to evolve almost need to be where I need extra push :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not certain what you mean, but there’s a technique in Scientific Remote Viewing (developed by Dr. Courtney Brown at Farsight) called “deep mind probes” where you can barge into a subject’s mind during a session and interrogate it.

I personally do not engage in deep mind probes, I think it’s very rude and uncalled for and someone would have to be an enemy that threatens me to justify it against my own inner code. If someone doesn’t want to answer a question at the surface level I won’t push it, that’s a great way to fuck up your relationships.

1 Like

all good thanks lol but if you gone throw it you wouldn’t understand it all good thanks lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

where can i find this

1 Like

They have a free youtube, and a website that’s paywalled for some things but with free video tutorials for RV called Farsight Prime. They also film their sessions also so you can see the RVer talking you through what they are doing at the time.

1 Like

amazing!! Thank you.

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t understand for me I followed the primal craft of Hecate not sure if that had any thing to do with it but it’s more towards letting go of your chains what bound you to earth
loose your fears

as I hate spiders I’m enrolled in course to over my last fear hate spider when I was at work they jumping all over my hand while changing gold tailing line didn’t know what they where till some one shine an torch on them.
I shocked I shouldn’t of
during your lucid dream state you can’t be fear of any think they use it agent it
sorry about my speeling but f it :slight_smile:

if you can correct that all good too :slight_smile: the gods didn’t allow me to learn at school

so called probe won’t work so called have to organic living:)