With which entity should I work with?

Haha. You need alot of expensive things…especially like ornate pure gold goblets and silver daggers and Magickal medallions.

How do I call Metratron?

1 Like

The same way you would call any spirit. Use his sigil.

Thanks. I’ll find his sigil.

1 Like

It is available in both EA’s Evoking Eternity and Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos, but if you don’t have either book, you should be able to find it online.

OK. Tnx

Can I call on entities to appear in my dreams? How do I do that? I hope I don’t need circles or mats for this.

Call them before you sleep and place the sigil under your pillow will often work, have a notebook handy to note your dreams.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll try this night. I’ll post the feedback.

1 Like

Please be aware that some people have reported sleep disturbances from having an open sigil under their pillow so keep that in mind when calling a spirit to appear in your dreams. It doesn’t happen to everyone but it’s something to watch out for, especially if you have a job that requires you to be alert.

2 Likes

Can I call on Tubal Cain for wealth? Does he take offerings? If yes, what are the offerings.

I have no idea. I’ve never worked with that current but I wouldn’t think so as that doesn’t fit the mythology.

What would you say is the difference in using belial for confidence vs gremory for self confidence

Do you have any advice on this? It would help a lot^

I think Belial is more appropriate for confidence than Gremory as he is “without a master” and stands alone. He is all about being self sufficient and responsible for your own life, which takes a level of confidence bordering on arrogance.

Gremory’s main specialties seem to be procuring the love of young women and finding treasures so I don’t see a connection between him/her and confidence. He might be useful for confidence with women, but Belial is better for all around confidence.

1 Like

Yes I thought so as well. Thank you your advice is always useful

1 Like

I would have said: Yourself. By expecting spiritual entities to help you out in such mundane matters is so rhp. If you really do want your own, independent divinity you have to earn it.
Sorry.

Al.

Please I need answers. When I’m praying, meditating or resting, I hear sound of chirping crickets. I want to know which entity announces himself with the sound of crickets.