With which entity should I work with?

I want to enhance my self-confidence with which entity I should work with?

2 Likes

Lucifer is a great initiator, sometimes brutal teacher, but worth trying.

2 Likes

Belial if you’re hardcore.
Gremory if you’re wanting a steady pace.

I like them both and Ive worked with the latter more but depends on you. Research them both and do divination before.

3 Likes

My buddy made an Enochian angel of Bestiality; he’s pretty fucking scary too, I could get the info for you.

1 Like

Damnit guys there’s limits to weird shit.

2 Likes

It will tell you all your kinks and shit if you ask it to. And it’s not very rapey. Although you have to command it to leave your presence otherwise it will just sit there… and then you’ll forget about it until you see it at four in the morning when you are trying to sleep.

2 Likes

I find that when worked with positively and respectfully, all spirits are capable of boosting one’s self-confidence. Satanic and demonic entities, however, are some of the most proud and confident beings there are. Lucifer is definitely a good one to start out with. Baphomet also helped me personally become more confident.

2 Likes

I like Marchosias for this application.

Isn’t Gremory more into helping with sex and lust?

Yes but what’s the most important trait to have to get sex lust or love?

3 Likes

Yourself. This is not me being sarcastic. I mean it in the most sincere way possible.

3 Likes

Barney

I want to start a church in Africa. Which entity should I work with for miracles and large number of members?

3 Likes

What kind of church - Protestant, Catholic, or something different?

2 Likes

Protestant, with prophetic.

1 Like

You should try to call upon Balanada-G

First chant:
Bedpa-rethuz-methtiz-Thusad-hayvuz
Then call his name, and he will come.

EDIT: This is not the same entity as the one I talked about earlier, this one is something completely different.

Thanks. Do I need a sigil or circle to call this entity?

Expecting your reply.

I don’t know much about the Protestant Church to be honest, if it were Catholic I’d say angels but the Protestants I know (Church of England) don’t really consider angels to be that relevant in day-to-day life.

Maybe Metratron?

I told you how to call the entity…