With friends like these, who has enemies?

Just throwing the idea out there of a group working project dedicated to baneful magic, along the lines of the Friends With Benefits threads:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/friends-with-benefits/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/friends-with-benefits/[/url]

I don’t have use for it right now, but it might be interesting for those of you with this line of desire to build do a month-long run of coordinated attack and destruction. For one thing, it is a much more directed purpose so it will draw people of like mind to the cause - everyone would be onboard to do the black deeds, since that’s what they signed up for.

It may also be advised that other than the initial organization system (dates for each operation), and non-incriminating reporting of results, that the operators choose a more private means of discussing details.

You might even get someone like necromaster who is experienced in such matters to head the project up - if not for the mundane organization aspects (which anyone with some diligence can do), then for the directing of magical matters.

Anyway, just a thought. Use it as you will.

What about corporate/government targets?

I have few enemies and don’t have alot of trouble keeping them where I want them.

[quote=“Soundwave, post:2, topic:545”]What about corporate/government targets?

I have few enemies and don’t have alot of trouble keeping them where I want them.[/quote]

I can tell you right now, the people who use the occult for the benefit for those targets are viewing this forum as there was an incident a while back. My advice is get ready for a battle if you target those.

[quote=“defectron, post:3, topic:545”][quote=“Soundwave, post:2, topic:545”]What about corporate/government targets?

I have few enemies and don’t have alot of trouble keeping them where I want them.[/quote]

I can tell you right now, the people who use the occult for the benefit for those targets are viewing this forum as there was an incident a while back. My advice is get ready for a battle if you target those.[/quote]

Haha, yea. I also wouldn’t take a few months worth of karate lessons and then deliberately get sent to prison to get in fights. If I personally were to engage in magickal warfare, unless someone else already started the battle against me and mine, I wouldn’t engage til I had much greater ability for accurate recon at a bare minimum. Sending entities and spells at a target you know nothing about the capabilities of is asking for trouble.

Fair call really. I’ll keep an eye here and see how it looks anyway

[quote=“Soundwave, post:2, topic:545”]What about corporate/government targets?

You can’t kill the hydra by cutting off its heads.