With Free will non existent. Do people go to hell?

Everything we end up doing is by random choice based on environmental stimuli, where you were born and who taught you. When you do somthing really stupid how can we be judged for it. It just happened and nothing could have stopped it based on where you were when it occurred . When you think what you should have done it’s pointless because you are not there anymore, your here so to speak,

Do people really go to hell even if they are sorry

1 Like

No clue but when your current path includes the exploration of one of those hells for empowerment seems like a moot point.

2 Likes

In almost all the cases, being sorry is equal to repent, thus avoiding hell. The explanation would be that it or the heaven are within man when he’s still alive (respectively, refusing or loving God)…
I happen to raise eyebrows on certain points… yeah, free will doesn’t hold: it isn’t true what some Christians says, that people going in hell wanted so. For example if I exceed in desiring money and sex, I only know that according to Christianity I’m doing sin, but it’s simply possible that I’m not be a believer; after all, why this religion and not Hinduism or Taoism? The options are only two: follow God’s will, which is good; or yours, and you’ll go bad. Almost useless: this is the free will?
In any case the “divine grace” argument give an impression like if people is predestined. In fact, if I remember well, in the Bible God says He choose to save some and some others not.

2 Likes

Hell is a state of mind and you can carry it with you into the afterlife no problem at all. Now, the illusion of free will and free choice is not an illusion the illusion is those things which seem to be random, they are not random.

3 Likes

So is it karma then?

1 Like

Not in the sense western society has made it out to be.

2 Likes

In my experience you go to the afterlife that you align or vibrate closest to. If you think you’re going to hell, you will. If you think youre going to Valhalla, you will.

2 Likes

Forever?.

1 Like

Forever is a human concept. I couldn’t give you an honest answer to that. As far as I know reincarnation/recycling is what happens, but again, I couldn’t honestly tell you as I haven’t experienced it. People here will all say different things. My answer is I dont know.

1 Like

@787400xps Why on Earth are we trying to avoid Hell? It’s all JCI dogma. That’s not how the afterlife works. No one cares if you are evil or not.

1 Like

Free will is in fact not real.

So saying that lets say your life is already WRITTEN so whatever you have done is “GODS” will. So if that’s your belief then does it really matter what you do if you have no control over it?

Example could be, a person may be trying to communicate with an arch Angel but they are getting no response after untold attempts with good intention and actually wanting to accend with this Angels help.

Now this Angel hasn’t made itself available or the person just isn’t seeing any signs it’s calls are being heard. This person gets annoyed at this and feels neglected.

So they now try contacting a “demon” and the demon does communicate, and the relationship begins.

At what pint isit the persons fault they are now working with a Demon over an Angel???

I cannot see where is the blame and who is even judging all of this. Isn’t that some kind of mean test that is evil in an of itself?

Free will from what I’ve witnessed and been told is useless to even believe. It causes untold amounts of shame and guilty which overflows into your psyche and in turn your magic.

They say you will travel to a vibrational match with your state on death. If you are happy and content with how your life went then I assume you will be somewhere “nice”

If you die hating yourself and your life and have been worried about going to hell then…I suggest you start working on your thoughts like I am.

2 Likes

@787400xps Hell is NOT a place for bad people or those who do things that are against JCI dogma for that matter. This entire question is founded on a false JCI worldview.

1 Like

I know what the girl who cursed me did. She astral projected into my body When a astral projector is around you Don’t your ears ring?

1 Like

Your ears ring when YOU are close to astral projecting.

If your ears ringed whenever an astral projector was around… it would mean your ears would ring a shitload, because then every single spirit would trigger the ringing.

Astral projection is just being in spirit form, plainly speaking.

1 Like

He’ll is a state you create for yourself.

1 Like

I think hell is just a place where we purge ourselves of negativity, Christianity twisted it into some bs eternal damnation fairy tale

1 Like

Magic acts in unison with the environment. What you are saying is that because of our wiring, we are already destined to do the magic that will fulfill our own end?

I think Free Will is everything we are so once that’s gone, so is a choice. I also think that hell is a condition as much as it is a place. That’s about as much as I can share without being confusing about it. In my opinion if we don’t have Free Will, why have magic at all? Magic is all about choice.