https://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2311
:first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

It’s a lovely story.

1 Like

I would love one!

1 Like

i want to have some i have something in mind if you can

Thank you for this (sorry for the delayed response).

This is so spot on, I love it. You’re much better at tarot than I!

1 Like

Its no problem. I’m apologize I just saw that I didnt post a picture of the cards with your reading. I try to always do that. But I wasnt feeling super that day.

Thank you so much !

1 Like

I am interested if you have any free spots left. :blush:

1 Like

I will try to do some more readings tomorrow.

I was very sick this week. So sick that @Lady_Eva and @DarkestKnight had to send me to the ER kicking and screaming. But it was two against one so I caved and went. I am feeling better. But I’m gonna give it another day before doing reading and such again. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Omg that’s terrible… hope your feeling better :heart: Sending loving energy your way :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I am feeling better. Thank you :sunflower:

2 Likes

I’m gonna do one a day until I feel 100% you first up… So here goes

Past - seven of swords
Using deceptive practices or cunning to acheive a goal.
So looks like in the you have been affected by someone using deceptive ways to acheive a goal this could have been you or someone you know.

Present - ten of pentacles

The fruitation of hard work. Financial and emotional security
I looks like you are or will very soon reap the rewards of hard work. And be secure.

Future - ten of wands.
Be careful though fortune and gain come at a price try not to involve yourself in anything that has big gain but could result in lawsuits.

The number ten came up twice for you it is considered the “perfect number” and you may want to research it more.

Your going the right way and things look promising just be careful and watch out for things too good to be true .

4 Likes

If at all possible I made some huge direction changes in my life and would like to know more about them. But only if you have the time and feel up to it? Thank you

Omg thank you !! This made my whole day !!
Feels good to know I’m heading he right direction in my life. Very reassuring. I’ll try and stay careful from anything deceptive

1 Like

I just realized I skipped you. I apologize.

Here ya go.

Past - queen of Pentacles
A practical nature
Secure
Intelligent
Comfort

Present. - three of swords
A painful loss
Absence
Betrayal
Removal
Grief

Future - ten of pentacles
Citation of hard work
Financial and emotional security
Stability of home

So from looking at this it seems in the past things have been good. Youve been practical and secure for the most part.
Seems you may be going through something rocky right now you maybe be feeling a sense of loneliness about something or a betrayal of sorts.
But don’t let anything drag you under your future looks great with emotional and financial security and home life. So keep your head up. What ever your facing is just a passing moment the best is yet to come. :heart:

2 Likes

I forgot about this already! Thank you so much for the reading. It’s great :blush: hit the nail on the head there. Keep up the good work because you are awesome! :wink::heart:

1 Like

Aww thank you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes