Witch's Tarot

Three cards

Past. The Emperor

Stability. Reasonable and responsible

The Present. Six of cups

Happiness and joy through past memories.

The future. Knight of swords

Skillful and brave warrior.

I’m seeing this as you are a reasonable and responsible person. You can reflect on fond memories to bring you happiness just remember to not always live in the past.
You may face obstacles where you need to be a brave and skillful warrior. But you will come out on top of it. With knowledge and wisdom along with skill.

3 Likes

Pretty! I almost bought that deck at one point!

1 Like

Three cards
Past
Queen of Swords

Self relient , sad

Present. King of Pentacles

A leader who is dependable.

Future. Nine of cups
A good omen , satisfaction , contentment

I think the past is touching on your battles with depression. The present is speaking of your good leadership role here on the forum. And in the future you will be satisfied and content. Not extreme on way or the other but satisfied …

2 Likes

I got addicted to online shopping during quarantine :joy:

And now I have like 5 different decks. I still think the Halloween ones are my all time favorite. But I’m liking this deck alot!

2 Likes

But I also really like the Gothic deck I got from luciferian Apotheca too.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, @Empress_Arianna :rose:

2 Likes

Your welcome :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for the reading! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

What is the cloth you have the cards on? It looks cool.

2 Likes

I love the aesthetic of the box and the back of the cards the most! They are so stunning and beautiful. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you !!

2 Likes

How much for a reading miss Empress ?

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t charge on the forum .

I did a first come first serve. I can put you at the top of my list for the next round. But it will probably be next weekend.

2 Likes

Hey I’m not sure if you are open for readings but I can see that you have responded and have done readings here. May I have one? Of course only if you want to and you have time. :blush:

It has a matching bag it all came with my order the cloth and the bag. I really like it it has a velvet look and feel to it.

3 Likes

If anyone wants a reading let me know and I will do more next weekend. Just sign up.

5 Likes

Awesome. Count me in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would love and appreciate that so much ! Let’s keep in touch ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes