Witches night

So, what are your plans for walpurgisnacht?

3 Likes

If that night I can manage to crawl upstairs to my alter I’ll probably finally make the pact I’ve been needing to do for awhile

Not going to take it as a coincidence the stuff I ordered should be here that day

4 Likes

I was going to do a general thing for laying groundwork for the next 6 months, in terms of my mundane life and improving it (or making sure things go smoothly). However, with all the Belial hubbub and the fact that he won’t get out of the periphery of my mind…and considering the volume of celestial significance that seems to be weighted in his favor, I think I’ll be communing with him. I suspect that the former goal will play nicely with that.

3 Likes

Gonna take advantage of the timing of the retrograde and harness some primal planetary magick :alien:

7 Likes

Necromancy. Lots of necromancy. First with animals and later with people.

6 Likes

Nice…

just hang out with some friends and maybe do some rituals. What about you?

3 Likes

Not gonna give specifics until after but it’s gonna be fuckin’ lit. Lit erally. :japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

I can get that. Keeps outside influences from interfering

2 Likes

I*m still somewhat sick, so gonna have to cancel the trip to the woods for ritual purposes. Friends are coming over tomorrow, so sauna, grilled sausages and copious amounts of alcohol are likely to be involved. Doing the torchbearer rite tonight in my basement though

1 Like

i will go somewhere where I made a ritual a long time ago to retract it because it was an attempt at brainwashing. It will be part of a prayer I have written for Hekate and for the protection of nature spirits in the world.

2 Likes

I’m vowing patience.

You already know my plans

1 Like

So many things tonight

1 Like

Getting a bunch of spells I’ve been planning out of the way. I need to stop procrastinating and actually do them.