Witches Ladder Cord Magic

Cast powerful spells with ancient knot magic that has been around for centuries. With a length of string, ribbon, cord, or anything that can be knotted, you can quickly make magic work for you, whether to enchant new love into your life, change your fortune, or manifest your dreams.

First Full Moon 24th Jan 2024 in Moon Planet.

2 Likes

Can you please share more details?

I am familiar with this technique, yes. it works in some cases. It would be great if you could share your methods of working with this technique here!

pls share the details of how it should be carried out. Have a nice day
Regards

While back I had watched this and thought it was an excellent example of this kind of magic in action…

You want to start at 12:32 in the video

First let me explain what the Witches Ladder is, its twine, cord, rope, ribbon, what ever you can knot 9 knots in, 12 to 13 inches long is the usual length, and this is called BINDING MAGIC.

You are binding, love, money, success, banishing, what ever it is your doing, The spell is done, a few ways, the ways I known to work from experience, each line you say tie the knot, when done with the ninth, you place it in a hidden place were no one can find it, two you burn it to set the spell, many place in a mini draw string bag and carry with them all the time.

It can be done around a fire outside, or a candle inside you can add crystals and incense you can dab on oils for what your trying to bind to each knot, or you can even just lace the whole knotting material with the oil before you start. Remember binding magic is strong. And not easy to undo when it is done, its what done is now done. For protection cast a magical circle or a circle of salt around you before you do this. Also before binding yourself to anything, if you feel blocked, you must unblock it with magic before doing this, then its nearly a 10 out of 10 chance it’ll bind and work for you 100%.

example: Do with knots, or spoken without knots with candle or anything else you feel will empower you with it. If you have nothing to knot with.

1. By knot of one my spell has begun.
2. By Knot of two finances new
3. By Knot of three money will come to me
4. By Knot of four opportunity will knock on my door
5. By Knot of five prosperity thrives
6. By Knot of six this spell is fixed
7. By Knot of seven success is given
8. By Knot of eight money is indeed great
9. By Knot of nine all these things are mine

This spell can also be done written out and spoken

1. By Chant of one my spell has begun.
2. By Chant of two finances new
3. By Chant of three money will come to me
4. By Chant of four opportunity will knock on my door
5. By Chant of five prosperity thrives
6. By Chant of six this spell is fixed
7. By Chant of seven success is given
8. By Chant of eight money is indeed great
9. By Chant of nine all these things are mine

And another few examples.

1. By My Will of one my spell has begun
  2. By MY Wish of one my spell has begun
  3. By My Words of one my spell has begun
  4. By My Command of one my spell has begun
1 Like

Can I send you a message with some of my questions for this spell ?

1 Like