WINNING THE LOTTERY imposible? maybe not that much. Blockages and worth

I wanna make things clear right from the start. If you are searching in this forum trying to find if it’s possible by doing magick? In my own opinion i’d have say a big YES and maybe opposite of popular opinon on magick and i have to say why it is possible to me:

1-.Why does it seems imposible to a lot of people and also “imposible” or a garantized “decline” of demons/gods to grant you this wish?

First off you have to do it by yourself. Call on a spirit and do a real communication and discuss there about the topic. Question everything and don’t just blindly trust what it is outside in the world
and experience it by yourself. i thought it was imposible to experience a visual manifestation of a prince of hell and there you go, i have done it!.

There will always be excuses to everything in this life. I mean, you are not trying to shapeshift into a dragon, or become invisible so you can spy on girl’s bathroom or robe a bank, etc. This is yet simple and so many people have done it using the law of attraction so why can’t you do it? why some of the “basics” form of mind power out there freelly tells you that you can do it and using the power of ancient gods it’s practically a sick idea or a mindless desire?

Since “the secret” book was published from time to time i go back there to their website and you can pretty much read any topic about people’s testimonial in any matter.

I do understand that some people are not ready to get large amounts of money in a silver plate which is the first thought we get to our minds when someone ask this questions although if the desire is burning inside fo you and it really has it’s own life like people who wanna become rockstars or business owners having in mind that that they are doing their job which is put in the work everyday to make it happen. What if you are actually preparing youself to win? you are getting educated about money. You are adquiring better habits. Meditations, visualization practices, being grateful everyday? why not? what if you have assets where you can invest this money and so on and this money will be just a bonus and not the entire cake?.

I honestly wouldn’t view this in a perspective of “it will solve all my problems” cause it may actually block you from experience your life that has been already paved to you in some ways. Like your own actions in the past and patterns along the way.

2-. Demons are actually saving you from a disaster so that’s why you can’t win?

-No, demons pretty much don’t give a shit about what happen to you. let’'s face it
the problem is not this. The problem is yourself, your mind, your habits, what you think is achievable, what you believe from the core of your being. That is the root of your demise.

3-. Humans have been doing the imposible from the beginings of time

-Pretty basic and straight forward. People talk, talk, talk like they know everything. Like they have made the rules of the universe isn’t it?

If you are not interesting in odds or chances to win a jackpot why would you came to someone and tell them why is not even possible? it’s like people that don’t believe in spirits tell you this absolute truth in their minds that spirits simply don’t exist? makes sense to you? are you gonna believe these words because someone is so sure about it? hell no, because you know what is real to you.

4-. Like everything else in this world: PUT IN THE WORK!.

If you want it you gotta work hard for it. Simple.

9 Likes

Long time ago mambo guy was so mad in me,becase he dnt believe in lottery winners,and ask in a public page to say which books and working,claim being a top authority in their religion,he dnt any authors,and claims if I knewrich people’s .I was sure he asked names business I told 4 anonymous obviously persons I know for years ,then proceeded to say few things which make him mad and stop telling stuff to swines,the other people’s,only becase he was ignorant of certain branch of magick.no make him ignorant his ego does.its a spell I always tell people’s in jean caradeau book of Magick the guide to magia practica,the dowllis 40 nights,book cost like $20 nuks get a translator for 5 pages and do the work.mahick money is so open now just look around try following simple steps and you be in you way,hard work or not it’s there for us to grab