Wind Spirits

Hi,

Found I was able to communicate some with wind spirits when working outside on the top of a hill, the wind would change in specific response to what I was thinking about.

Don’t know too much about what the wind said, other than north/east/west/south which way it was going that is basically the only way I could think to interpret what they were talking about.

Could be helpful to hear if anyone has developed a more sophisticated language to communicate with the wind and would like to share please post here, thank you.

Think simpler, not harder. Communication can come in the form of feelings, just knowing, smell, taste, sight, words, sounds and simple whispers.

Listen more without expecting it to come through any particular sense or mode and may you’ll find the wind is already speaking to you, hearing you even if you don’t comprehend it.

Many times just knowing types of communication come in feelings, that then have to be translated into words or you just suddenly realize what the answer should be.

2 Likes

Yeah I would categorize this one as feeling/clairsentience to feel which way the wind is going, especially when they are just subtle shifts in the wind can’t be seen in the trees.

1 Like

My question is mainly about if anyone who talks to the wind a lot has noticed any pattern if shifts to the right/left or east/south/west/north seem to signify any specific letters, words, emotions, ideas, or anything else.

As in, if one asks the wind, what season is it today, if the answer is already known by the person asking then the response by the wind could then be considered to be an answer of true/false or more sophisticated answer.

Slightly easier would be, I say to the wind, today is Tuesday, when it is Wednesday. Then if the reply is the wind always goes to the east when I say that, that would mean: easterly winds means your statement is false.

Will try some tests with this.

1 Like

It’s only unknown because you don’t have a key telling you what each thing means and when it comes to spirits it can vary by the individual and the individual spirit.

It’s up to you to learn how to understand each spirit you encounter, each will be different- not every rain spirit I encounter is exactly the same.

It sounds like the wind is already blowing in your ear and you just need to slow down and listen with all of your senses to understand more, to learn to interpret what you are encountering, but perhaps I am mistaken!

Best of luck.

1 Like

Thanks, I have clairaudience too but not sure if wind spirits use a spoken language.

1 Like

By the way what I wrote earlier is confusing, sorry that wasn’t clear.

I meant to say: If I know it’s raining, and I ask a rain spirit, “is it raining?” unless they are making a joke they would probably usually answer by saying: “Yes, it is raining.”

This would be a way to establish a new language, such as if a rain spirit communicates somehow in a really subtle whispery way it can take awhile to understand what they are talking about.

Thanks again for your reply is helpful.

1 Like

This was many years ago when I could hear the wind talking only on top of one hill that is privately owned was on a landscaping crew planting shrubs there.

This is what I wrote: “Already known,” not “Unknown,” those are different statements.