Will my inner motives to do magick deter Angels/Demons to help me?

My intention is to do some work involving mainly 2 people: The first I would like to calm down, see me in a more positive light, inspire more warm feelings towards me and be able to control/dominate him.
The second I want to banish, for her to disappear from my life and the life of the first person. I don’t necessarily want for something bad to happen to her, I just don’t want her related to us anymore. For her not to exist in our lives in any way.

I was thinking on using angels for the first one (super religious Muslim target, he may have protection against other forms of magick) and for the second one use Angels of wrath/demons.

But maybe is my old religious programming talking to me, I’m afraid my reasons to want to do this work will prevent angels to be on board? Is true that the presence of the second person in my life can have a negative impact not only on my private life, but on my work too, so I feel somehow justified; but if I’m perfectly honest, is more about not wanting her around/jealousy/feeling threatened than about anything else. Do the reasons for our banishing impact at all? Am I being silly? Other times I feel I have the total right to decide how I want my life to work…

And why do you believe this?

In any event and to answer you question, I don’t think anyone would care

This looks like a perfectly reasonable motive to me :man_shrugging:

Just be sure to agree with yourself. Baneful magick tends to backfire when people have regrets. Be sure of doing something you actually want to do and you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Oh [quote=“ReyCuervo, post:2, topic:139601”]
And why do you believe this?
[/quote]

I guess just my old catholic education (I have never felt catholic at all, tho)[quote=“ReyCuervo, post:2, topic:139601”]
Just be sure to agree with yourself. Baneful magick tends to backfire when people have regrets. Be sure of doing something you actually want to do and you’ll be fine.
[/quote]

This is interesting… obviously I don’t want for it to backfire and that’s one of my main concerns, so if I will be ok as long as I feel good with what I do, I guess the best way to come about it is not to hurt her. I don’t believe I’ll be able to get rid of the feeling I’m doing something bad if I curse her for the reasons that I have. So something to make sure that she’s out of our life, far away, but unharmed, could work…

Ah, yes, I totally get you. I had the same.

There are exile spells and such that do not hurt the people per se (but a lot of people happens to be idiots and will find ways to hurt themselves no matter what we do)

Research that, then

1 Like

To be fair, your intentions are way too vanilla not to get accepted by whatever spirit you want to work with, but you gotta drop the afraid mentality first, it is not a good mindset for neither this work nor magick in general.

2 Likes

Funny thing is, I’m not actually afraid of demons. Just the old feeling guilty stuff and thinking that I may not get help for not having reasons good enough. But you’re quite right, I have to drop that if I want to get into this. Thanks!

Got some books, saw “force exile” on angels of wrath, and “end a relationship” on magickal attack…

1 Like