Will Golden Dawn Ritual conflict with Sastan?

Hi everyone,

Recently I’m doing the scrying exercised with Sastan outlined in Works of Darkness. However I’m also considering practicing LRP, LRH, and MP daily to balance and cleanse myself and strengthen my aura, but to me these ritual seems to contend some symbolism that may not be in harmony with infernal force like Sastan.

My question is that if I practice these rituals at least an hour before or after my scrying exerciese with Sastan, will this casue any problem to my working with Sastan? If so, is there any other exercise that have similar effects (balancing & cleansing myself & strengthen my aura) but won’t conflict with Sastan?

I think if you don’t mix them up there won’t any problem.

Even if you mix them I don’t know why has to surge any problem.

I even remember that within the pages of Kingdoms of Flame LBRP and Middle Pillar are recommended before evocations of the Entities listed.

So, Not the old stuff of Heaven vs Hell!

Thanks for the info. I’ll check the book out.

[quote=“CosmicFlame, post:1, topic:179”]Hi everyone,

Recently I’m doing the scrying exercised with Sastan outlined in Works of Darkness. However I’m also considering practicing LRP, LRH, and MP daily to balance and cleanse myself and strengthen my aura, but to me these ritual seems to contend some symbolism that may not be in harmony with infernal force like Sastan.

My question is that if I practice these rituals at least an hour before or after my scrying exerciese with Sastan, will this casue any problem to my working with Sastan? If so, is there any other exercise that have similar effects (balancing & cleansing myself & strengthen my aura) but won’t conflict with Sastan?[/quote]

I’ve been meaning to ask something along the same lines…I practiced the LBRP. (was using it with candle magic). After that I’ve been doing one which is outlined the same as LBRP but using the Averse Pentagram and replacing the “Angel names” with “Demon names”. Shortly after starting the Averse Pentagram ritual, I stumbled upon EA’s work and started out with WoD, I started working the book from scratch. But now, I read some post where persons have pleasant experiences and results working with angels, and also, I’m in on a group work where I learned that we will need to evoke angels, so I was wondering if (1) Not only if I should do the LBRP ritual for the angelic ritual but more importantly, should I use the same ritual space and format? (2) I was considering using the LBRP in another informal ritual space for the angelic rituals, but I’m not familiar with a format that i could use in combo with this. (3)I had done an informal, preliminary relinquishing of the right hand path, so to speak, would the angels now attempt an attack if I do rituals having to do with them. what do you all think

Something I’m not totally sure about myself. But I would think, as long as you clear whatever spirits and their energies from the previous ritual before you engage in the next - you should be fine. You never know when one energy will clash with one another. But at the same time - I evoked Raphael right after having worked with a Goetic spirit. No cleansing, no break between - and the only thing I noticed was Raphael’s presence was not as strong as it usually is.

Thanks Dk, I will just do the LBRP in my usual ritual space then.