Will ancestors get mad

If I start contacting other entities (or whatever) I read (I know not everything you read is true lol) thAt they get jealous. Also, can ancestors heAr our thoughts?

2 Likes

They should appreciate you striving to become more powerful, so just don’t do anything dumb like offer a shit-ton of blood and sex energy to beings you can’t communicate with or make binding pacts for eternity, or basic mistakes like that. :wink:

When you think with intent, they had lives themselves so they’re probably not snopping 24/7 though.

9 Likes

Thank you! No - I’m not down with sex with entities s just yet (I hardly with another human )lol- or the giving of my blood. I never thought of it like that- that they would be proud :slight_smile: thank you!

1 Like

People often go slash-happy once they realise they can offer blood, I almost never use it unless I’m binding myself to an entity, not as an offering, I am not food if you see what I mean.

I did a beginner’s evocation guide that also suggests caution:

3 Likes

Ask them, I know one lady on YouTube her ancestors were very picky about things and who she invited when summoning them. Some of her ancestors didn’t want to work with one another either due to what went on in history.

1 Like

Yes this makes sense! Thank you

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve read so many of your post bc I’m constantly Using search bar

1 Like

I us ed to worry about what my ancestors thought about my current practice, given that some were hard-core Christians. Once I started doing Ancestor Worship ( “Thank You”) rituals, I’ve realized that not only do they not mind, they encouraged my working with the Deities.

If you’re worried/concerned about it, maybe an approach like that would help both of you sort it out?

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thank you! I do have a small “alter” with pics ,candle,water…a few other little things. I speak with them and thank them daily! I conversate with them like oh remember this and ect

1 Like