Wierd sensation while trying to ap

So I was kinda letting myself relax and let go then , i felt that I was falling though different plains of existence to say so , vibrations were really powerful and I was like every half a second hitting a wall of vibrations , they felt really strong and I was like smashing trough them and falling into the abyss , anyone experienced anything like this ?

2 Likes

Sounds like kundalini
:zap::deciduous_tree::snake:
:fire::dragon:
:new_moon:
imo

2 Likes

Possible have no ideea felt really strange to fall trough the abyss xD like really fast

2 Likes

Timelessness?
Past present future falls away?

1 Like

Possible got scared and called for Jesus :rofl::joy: after a while , scared i won’t come back :))

2 Likes

Ego death?

2 Likes

Not really just me falling trough walls and shit , could not see anything just had the feeling of falling trough shit :)) like a car crashing over and over again

2 Likes

:thinking:…interesting.
Any recent workings?
Qlipothitic?
On 2nd thot prolly not kundalini

1 Like

Nah just that , at that time was trying to ap nothing much just that was a while ago tho , like years ago didn’t even knew much about magick but I keep remembering this for some reason. XD

2 Likes

Did all concepts notions ideas fall away
Emptiness?
What’s ur current path, focus if u don’t mind me asking

1 Like

Nup I was very much aware :)) that’s the strange thing in a semi trance situation
My path ? Hmm :thinking: i work with Morrigan and Odin , I’m more in the middle try to take best from Both paths

2 Likes

Awareness is not notions concepts ideas…
Ah sounds like u were on Odin’s cross

2 Likes

Was thinking like wtf it’s happening to me I’m falling like rain drops god I’m gonna die :))

2 Likes

9 nights
Blood nourished roots
Runes
Nightside
Grim
Gallows
Sacrifice eye wisdom
Does any of that resonate??

2 Likes

kinda , someone did a scan on me he said Odin offers me his eye , so kinda resonates

2 Likes