Why's everyone hate YHWH...I don't understand

Just curious to what your thoughts were from why you hated my God so much, I feel like he’s going down as the GOAT but to each their own.

Anyway the most common thing I hear is YHWH is basically a Jewish God used to enslave the world or he’s the demi-urge. Does anyone have information to support besides UPG or personal experience?

Also a lot of people think Satan, Lucifer, or whatever every other edgy demon/fallen angel or ancient God that got dominated by this God somehow has superior powers (despite losing in the history books and by majority worship).

Obviously everyone can worship who-ever they want but I don’t see Lucifer’s Biblical equivalent or any other entities you guys worship for that matter.

2 Likes

The largest organisations dedicated to him are historically some of the most corrupt and controlling. What more evidence do you need?

11 Likes

But yhwh is not god.
Not any kind of god, a man. And nasty fucker at that.

The reason for this judgement couldn’t be made clearer in the bible itself.

Why you want to worship the egregore of an impostor, a judgmental, unjust murderer, a psycho that sent bears to rip children apart, did what he did to Job… I don’t understand. :woman_shrugging: These are not the actions of a worthy person.
If he was a human, I’d lock the doors of my car if I saw him on the street. :joy:

I already linked you a video with details.

All you have to do is listen with an open mind, the story speaks for itself you don’t have to blame me for not wanting anything to so with him.

I don’t hate him any more that I hate Ted Bundy, btw. The people that used this guy’s death cult to gain control of people are responsible for themselves. But I wouldn’t invite either to dinner.

17 Likes

I think there are several reasons for this.

One, many here come from a Christian background and have found that 1- they didn’t choose the religion, it was imposed to them when they were kids (one month old in my case) and 2- prayer never gave them anything. So is easy to conclude that it doesn’t work.

Now, I do believe in prayers as a form of magick, I also know for a fact that the way occultists use it is not how it is taught, or at least not in Catholic communities (and many other Christian communities). They just tell us to repeat this group of sentences.

Another reason is that many can’t accept that a world full of pain and misery could be the action of a merciful god. I basically do not believe the universe was created by anybody, so I have no dog in this fight.

And other reason is that, if you read carefully, lots of people behave like fundamentalist Christians, changing “God” for “Satan” and virgin Mary for “Lilith” and “Holy Ghost” for… I don’t know, “Uncle George”.

Then there is the “Toll of the desert” point of view, of which I don’t know much but a large number of people seems to adhere, at least around this parts of the internet.

But I do believe is mostly because most people discovered magick after leaving behind a Christian group that didn’t work for them. For some it means community, for others it means fucking pedophiles raping deaf-mute children and getting paid a salary from our taxes while doing so.

6 Likes

The gods of Abraham (Yes Jahveh and Allah are not the same) are jealous tyrants who tortures people for not bow down and worship them. When I’m my own god then I naturally becomes the adversary of these gods.

2 Likes

Yes but that’s the humans not the God itself.

Plus if you wanna take that line of reasoning I could say Satanists do ritual work make human sacrifices.

Just because the followers are bad doesn’t mean the God itself is.

Kids used to blame Eminem for “making them” assault people

They say music can alter moods and talk to you
Well, can it load a gun up for you and cock it too?
Well, if it can, then the next time you assault a dude
Just tell the judge it was my fault, and I’ll get sued
See what these kids do is hear about us totin’ pistols
And they wanna get one ‘cause they think the shit’s cool
Not knowin’ we really just protectin’ ourselves
We entertainers, of course the shit’s affectin’ our sales
You ignoramus, but music is reflection of self
We just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail
It’s fucked up, ain’t it? How we can come from practically nothin’
To bein’ able to have any fuckin’ thing that we wanted
That’s why we sing for these kids that don’t have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin’ rap magazine

Here’s other lyrics:

I’m not ready to leave, it’s too scary to die (fuck that)
I’ll have to be carried inside the cemetery and buried alive (ha, yup)
Am I comin’ or goin’? I can barely decide
I just drank a fifth of vodka, dare me to drive? (Go ahead)
All my life I was very deprived
I ain’t had a woman in years, and my palms are too hairy to hide (whoops)
Clothes ripped like the Incredible Hulk
I spit when I talk, I’ll fuck anything that walks (come here)
When I was little I used to get so hungry I would throw fits
How you gonna breast feed me, mom? You ain’t got not tits
I lay awake and strap myself in the bed
With a bulletproof vest on and shoot myself in the head (bang)
‘Cause I’m steamin’ mad (grr)
And by the way, when you see my dad (yeah?)
Tell him that I slit his throat in this dream I had

Here Eminem is talking about drinking and driving, commiting suicide, and slitting his father’s throat.

If a Stan does any of these things is Eminem to blame? Or is it the choice of the individual?

Me personally I believe it’s the choice of the individual, not to mention there’s instances where demons or fallen angels APPARENTLY tell their followers to sacrafice people for them. I’m just saying if we are gonna blame YHWH and his teachings for corruption then we also have to use that same line of reasoning for toher entities as well as even artist. If you are saying the entity is making these people corrupt or somehow contributing in a way that controls people, just something to think about.

Yes you’ve said this but I’m 2 books in and have read a lot of Psalms and I’ve seen no proof YHWH is a man unless you are describing Jesus Christ. But it seemed you considered his teachings true but YHWH’s false.

John 6:44
“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.

You can make a post modern argument about the Bible but you (and other’s) have basically said YHWH or the God of it tells on himself, and I don’t really see how that is.

The best I’ve seen in contradiction from some scripture but even God gives justification for this in the book of Job, he basically said he is the beginning that which slayed the Leviathan and brought order out of chaos. Job is complaining for his harsh treatment and letting Satan attack him and God says “well I’m God so you have no right to question me.”

Which you may not like that justification but since he power scales to infinity he can do whatever he wants.

I’ll watch the video it’s just an hour long…

Yeah these actually make sense to me cuss I felt both are at least partially true to me it wasn’t until later did I choose to read the Bible.

I had connection with angels and demons when I was young and probably even had communication with God and the entities but I felt prayer lacked manifestation power. But now I got magick so problem solved.

Yeah I’m not arguing the church and religion isn’t corrupt but from experience working with angels, and just reading the book myself has been well awesome lmao.

I mean don’t get me wrong I went through my edgy LHP all demons and darkness phase but fundamentally it was just a cry for power and change. Now I have both and code of being to become a better man on top of it.

Well, that’s part of the point. Most of us didn’t come into contact with any sort of spirits until after we got a grudge against a religion/institution/whatever.

4 Likes

Proof?

I’d you’re referring to Hell that’s something else. That’s a consequence of someone’s actions.

God isn’t torturing Satanists from my knowledge it seems like God gives us free warfare. Is there spiritual warfare? Yes, but that’s just the battle of good an evil in my estimations the Bible makes it explicitly clear you can come to the “good side” at any point.

Regardless if God is torturing Satanists or LHP people , the spiritual war part it’s like what’d you expect switching sides?

If (not saying everyone is) you are using dark magic to cause chaos, degeneracy, and sin I feel like God has every right to attack and suppress you, since you are going against him. If you betray God you’ll be his adversary, you can always be forgiven but still you’ve switched sides.

Seems like you’re punching out of your weight class huh?

Hmmm I see I guess you could make the argument contact with beings isn’t necessary. And from my experience although extremely powerful angels are much more subtle than demons or fallen angels.

Maybe demons SEEM more real or powerful as they LIKE to show power.

I mean I’ve contacted and worked with Azazel - A Satan and the book of Enoch isn’t even cannon so the fact I had a magickal experience with him for me proves he is real, that book is real, and the opposing God YHWH is real.

Well, that’s fine and all, but I was trying to answer your question, mate. Not really arguing.

2 Likes

Oh I wasn’t trying to argue I was having a conversation, I was just explaining my reasoning

2 Likes

Putting the words of Eminem within the same realm as metaphysical entities is silly at best.

The prayers said by these churches are ways of connecting with the forces here, so you cannot detract the actions from the people devoted to this being. Same goes for Satanists but they’re not responsible for genocide like Christianity was with the witch burnings.

5 Likes

You have been that guy who argues for the sake of argument for years (oh go ahaed, argue with this too), but for fucks sake how low can you go dude? Why is slavery allowed at the first place if Bible is so virtuous?

Bringing racism into equation isn’t making this any better except in your deluded worldview.

9 Likes

No politics please. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Yes but you are saying that because someone is connected to an entity that entity is now responsible?

YHWH is responsible for genocide just cuss people pray to worship him and use their faith in him to justify their actions?

So Bible makes it explicitly clear we are the ones who sin, God can guide us and gives a perfect example - Jesus but ultimately we are.

I cannot justify my sin through my faith in God, it’s completely contradictory to everything the Bible says.

I mean I can but it makes no logical sense - someone who does that is going directly against the law and scripture of the God they’re commiting Genocide “for” but come on you know this. I don’t have to explain that YHWH or Jesus is the one MAKING people commit genocide.

I get you don’t like The Bible or whatever but c’mon that argument is flawed down to it’s core.

Obviously we are all forgiven through Jesus but someone who’s doing the bear minimum as a Christian knows they SHOULDN’T kill unlawfully

That goes against Jesus’ second commandment, some people may have to do it to save their life, and that’s God’s judgement and job.

If an inner city person is slanging dope and catching bodies to survive only God knows if that’s true.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9 NIV

For I have taken all this to my heart and explain it that righteous men, wise men, and their deeds are in the hand of God. Man does not know whether it will be love or hatred; anything awaits him. It is the same for all. There is one fate for the righteous and for the wicked; for the good, for the clean and for the unclean; for the man who offers a sacrifice and for the one who does not sacrifice. As the good man is, so is the sinner; as the swearer is, so is the one who is afraid to swear. This is an evil in all that is done under the sun, that there is one fate for all men. Furthermore, the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil and insanity is in their hearts throughout their lives. Afterwards they go to the dead. For whoever is joined with all the living, there is hope; surely a live dog is better than a dead lion. For the living know they will die; but the dead do not know anything, nor have they any longer a reward, for their memory is forgotten. Indeed their love, their hate and their zeal have already perished, and they will no longer have a share in all that is done under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1‭-‬6 NASB1995

God knows the complexity of life, only God can judge you.

But he makes clear what he wants in the Bible :wink::heart::call_me_hand:

I’m not debating media sensationalism. As a follower of the book, you should know the power of those verses.

Weighing up what causes what detracts from the fact that within this chicken and egg situation there’s one strand of spiritual DNA perpetuated throughout it all.

1 Like

If yhwh would only judge himself. He’s the worst sinner there is.

He is not forgiven.

Also he’s literally the Satan I don’t believe in. Bible says so. The adversary of Christ.

Satan or not, he’s pure evil, from his own actions alone, never mind the atrocities done in his name… fick the bible it’s plagiarised, corrupted trash, but a just being like Yeshua taught not to be evil, and yhwh? Nope, no he didn’t.

His first commandment was to worship him, and fuck the other elohim, of which there were many. No reason given. Do it or else. Not “be kind”, not “do good”, oh no, it was “muh worship bitches!

Priorities… Nuff said. :joy:

11 Likes

And here you have the explanation why many here hates him because we on the LHP are our own gods who goes beyond good and evil.

6 Likes