Why Your Curses Don't Work

You know…I highly doubt anyone here is following you, people are showing a genuine interest and providing assistance.

The link that was posted contains a great deal of info that can and will help you, granted you took the time to really read it.

You really would be successful in warding off those pesky people you claim that are after you and making life miserable and unbearable for you, if you just took the advice of the members that were kind enough to help you.

5 Likes

I find curses don’t usually work for me because generally I don’t want to hurt someone. Even if I feel like I could kill someone the moment of the ritual, after I’m done, I tend to lose my will for it to come to fruition either consciously or subconsciously. There was one big moment a curse worked for me in such a way I couldn’t refute that the spirit had done it’s job. I was dumb and living with my ex. Instead of helping me pay rent, he went and got a second truck. The first time I cursed his trucks, both started having issues, but he eventually got them back working. I was angry with him about a lot of things so my intentions were initially all over the place, but when I focused my intent and just focused on one vehicle, I got dramatic results. I only asked Furfur that my ex not be killed by whatever measure he took, and the next week my ex showed up in the truck he paid for with rent money. The whole driver’s side had been crushed, it was a miracle he survived and could still drive it home! Later he told me he fell asleep and had a wreck with a semi. I knew it had to have been Furfur’s doing.

1 Like

No, I don’t get offended easily, I have very tough skin, comes from my military service. I’m used to “shit talking”, so yours doesn’t bother me. :woman_shrugging:t6: Trust me, I’m not offended by you or anything you say. I was genuinely trying to help. Andras came to me, I didn’t seek him out, so he was already willing to help me with taking care of my son’s father. Since you delved into my post history to find that out, you would have also read exactly what I did that worked for me.

I’m here to help people, not go back and forth. Seems like you’re looking for an argument from me & I don’t have the time or patience to entertain.

Good luck and I hope you find what you’re looking for :bouquet: My ignore feature will be used after this.

2 Likes

@curiousram

You weren’t the dumb one living with ex. he was. he’s the one who got cursed. lol =o)

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, Magic is premeditated and planned, because it’s a smarter form of attack, if you want a win over someone you dont send yourself to jail. If you had planned to hurt someone physically for payback and just stand around for the cops to show up and get your name in the newspaper then how are you on top of that situation, magical attack isnt cowardly in my opinion, it’s smart! especially if the person isn’t worth doing time for.

1 Like

I can say that the most extreme curse I’ve ever thrown was simply thrown as an energy ball (I call it a fire ball) - actually about 5 of them, several times, towards the guy, who lived in my complex. Notably, I was visualizing one apartment over from where he actually lived; but, it hit him, anyway. It’s really about intention.

Up to that point, cursewise, I had only ever “decided” that something would happen, and it did, which, when the thing was unpleasant or inconvenient for the target, I could call a curse. This time, it was very, very intense, and I was very very angry. (The man had poisoned the feral cats here, and continued to kill them, one by one (there were witnesses, but I never caught him on camera, so Humane and the cops refused to do anything). The cats were my friends; plus, I really do feel hate towards evil people.

This is my caveat, and what I’m about to begin working to perfect - there are ways of containing the energy so it only hits the target, and one needs to be careful to do this. I was lucky, in that his car accident (which happened about 2 weeks later) didn’t kill him (I didn’t need the karma). But, my car also experienced a burst tube, or whatever you call those things. Hose? And, he was evicted about 3 months later (which is about how long it usually takes me to make someone move away, by taking “the decision”, which has to arise naturally, but banefully…I don’t TRY to do it; I just feel it, stamp it with approval, and then it happens). It was well worth it, but I want to get better at containing the curse, because I need one, now, for another similar situation (a sucky person causing problems for multiple people, and no “real world” solution) and I want a specific outcome, not just some inconvenience.

I might enlist the help of an entity. I plan to consult some. But, the anger is welled up and I’m storing it in a golden ball. Hopefully, it will stay there until I apply it to a construct, maybe a sigil, in a spell.

I think there’s a built-in safeguard against pettiness. Firstly, one has to really have the energy in the form of either anger or empathy for a vic (which can be turned against a perp); and, this only comes naturally. Secondly, If our deeper Self knows that we are being petty or greedy or jealous, it will poke holes in the vessel of intention. At least, this is my hope and belief, maybe it’s a bit “3 fold rule” for some. But, I’ve met the Judge - the inner part of the Self that is all knowing and gives no quarter. It’s like a sold steel statue, staring back at us. We can’t fool ourselves, at the deepest level.

6 Likes

I can’t edit this, now (not sure why), but it occurred to me that I could clarify that last bit by saying it’s not really morality that is the built-in safeguard, but aesthetics. We, as beings, are what we are. We are genetically (as physical beings) designed for survival, which requires cooperation with others, and, sometimes, defense. Everything we are is a part of a whole, which is a part of a whole, and is in quantum balance and flux - the quantum balance and flux is ecstatically beautiful. So, as long as our actions and intentions are in the flow of what we are and what is, generally, then we have a better chance of success. So, when we dig deep, meditate, study philosophy, religion, magic(k), create, and so on, we get more in touch with the aesthetic which guides us, when we’re being authentic. It’s the authenticity which I think of as the inner guide, at the same time that it’s the source of power. Blah blah, sorry it’s not more clear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a difference between a “willingness to do something” and actually doing it.

*What if employing a demon versus doing it myself IS the more prudent response?

When I am driven to the type of rage that inspires me to curse, I am a danger to myself and others. Letting a demon act on my behalf spares quite a bit carnage all around and still facilitates justice.,

2 Likes

Not everything can be explained away with the 3 fold law and honestly some people need to be cursed and yes it does work.

The issue that nobody grasps is that the curse needs to be reinforced every few days to keep up the momentum

And…

A demons energy is very much potent so much so to knock out the average person with the energy collide with your own body.

Trying to excuse everything off with karma or pagan rules is not healthy and just pages a way for people to make excuses that the offender doesn’t need to be punished.

4 Likes

Hello, @QueenMustang, I´d want ask you if I do need offer blood to Andras for baneful magick and can he help with astral travel ?

thanks, L.

Brillant.

Just brillant.

Thank you for this development.