Why won't prince orobas appear to me

@Mike_Bee and everything who has been opportune to summon prince orobas.

Okay,so i’ve tried every ways to summon prince orobas,I lit candles,burn incense,offer bailey,cold water,sang his enn like countless time also played on YouTube,meditated,I’ve done literally everything @Mike_Bee and other suggested but all to no avail. I’ve also tried summoning him in the middle of the night and even in the day but prince orobas won’t just appear or communicate with me. What have I been doing wrong,I just need him to help me with a particular task…I’m a Nigerian and things are pretty difficult here…can someone just intercede for me and ask him why he won’t or why he refuse to appear or communicate with me…I’m even thinking of offering my blood or something cos I desperately need his help…any help will really be appreciated… thanks

3 Likes

I think he hears you and probably showed up if you followed the instructions I gave you. I suspect the problem is you can’t see or hear or communicate with him.

Work on your clairsenses.

6 Likes

@Mike_Bee how do I go about this?

How do I work on my clairsense…and is there a way you could ask prince orobas the questions I intend to ask…like you can ask on my behalf…I’ll make a pact or anything…can you just ask on my behalf thanks.

2 Likes

No I’m not going to be a go between for you and a spirit you want to work with. That’s not a part of my practice, sorry.

If you want to work on your clairsenses use the search function.

Good luck

4 Likes

Did you structure his form described in the Goetia? Basically imagine him taking shape in the smoke of incense, the way you look at that smoke is “gazing”: looking in a relaxed and intimate manner, possibly also while in trance. Generally the operator first sees the Spirits with the mind eye, then over time it may seem to see them physically.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Alright thanks @Mike_Bee

Thanks so much @QueenMustang

1 Like