Why the Abrahamic god left the chat about jews

Thats not what I think

His wrath is legendary

• Demolition of the Tower of Babel
  • Great deluge
  • Judgment on the Gods of Egypt
  • Annihilation of many nations
  • Condoning the horrors of World War II.

No wonder he considers himself the highest being if he could do so much damage.
If it is true that his mercy is matched by his wrath, then we don’t need demonism.
What it really is, everyone has to check for themselves. But this requires occult insight, not worthless blind faith.

1 Like

I would just mention, it’s worth being careful about recieved wisdom being accurate. The documentation we get hold off is very different than the originals, and I don’t think a lot of things are accurately portrayed, including the whole plague thing, the deluge, the exodus, I don’t believe any of it tbh.

Case in point.
Just because current lore says things like “god created the deluge” doesn’t mean “he” actually did.
I’m not a fan but I don’t like to see people blamed for things they didn’t do either.… today science understands a lot more than it did in the Middle Ages and we know why that happened in detail, and it’s completely natural and will happen again.

4 Likes

Also, I’m not a fan either.
You go to the other extreme. I don’t mean magical thinking, you can’t blame the devil or god for everything. I can agree here. I heard that YHWH has technology in the heavens that can shake up the entire planet. It’s not like a god will take the earth in his hands and start shaking it. It’s a science, a technology we don’t understand. We still don’t understand many things.
He once said to a certain person that nature is like a deck of cards that automatically stacks up. In other words, higher beings may or may not influence certain things.
For many it may be funny and naive, but there is nothing funny when floods and earthquakes engulf entire cities.
Someone will say we have technology.
What happened to the civilization of Atlantis and other civilizations described in the Puranas? Only ruins and historical records and some artifacts remain. Civilizations that were more advanced than ours. They just disappeared, but that’s probably a coincidence.

Officially
A few million years we sat in caves and invented fire. When we got bored with only a few thousand years, we decided to invent agriculture, crafts and create a civilization. The species of homo sapiens itself has existed for millions of years, and it is impossible for this to be the case. They feed people nonsense.
As I see it, gods and various beings are largely responsible for stimulating the human mind, the growth of civilization, as well as for their destruction. And that’s completely natural.
Where did people get such an ambition to create the civilization of Egypt. The answer is simple.

And there are Jews outthere that are pushing this Agenda forward, that the messiah will return quicker. In wich role do you see the Antichrist that one day will sit in the temple of jerusalem again?

He`s an absolute demon, and i believe that trough the ecumanical movement he want to force his worship on the whole world. Just think about it, the most Religions have almost the same rules, definely the abrahamic ones. Too many people are worshipping this demon and think they are worshipping the unknowable God.

2 Likes

Regardless if it actually happened or not, these aspects are built into the eggregore of the JCI faith. They are not to be overlooked.

I believe Jesus spoke of the unknowable god, the Source.

He also renounces Yahweh in a certain passage. (John 8:44)

1 Like

I whas nearly my entrie life a dedicated believer in the god of the bible and i whorshipped the Devil Yaweh unknowingly thinking hes the father of JC. Just recently i started to open my mind for other opinions (this is very difficult, if you are surrounded with people that preach only what the church says. And if you believed your entire life in this particular God.) and so i started to read books about gnosis and the hidden gospels. It opened my eyes. I recognized immidiately after reading Genesis (with the knowledge from the books) that Yaweh is the liar hes the jealous devil that imprison the spirit of us. And now i am on a journey to free my spirit (the divine Spark) so my soul can go back to its originate home to the unknowable God.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re making progress :muscle:

At present, the old known evidence of homo sapiens is less than 300, 000 years old as I understand it.

Its worth considering the possibility that gods may have been created by humans, essentially egregoric entities. It is unlikely we will ever know for sure, but its certainly a possibility to consider.

I would also suggest that taking old stories such as those found in religious canon as universally literally true is perhaps not the most reliable thing to do. Many of these will simply be myths, others will be interpretations placed on natural events, others are allegories and metaphoric tales. Remembering too that these stories have changed through creative licence, translation, agenda driven editing and competing versions over time.

1 Like

Welcome @Dante_Noir It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I believe the strongest Gods are egregores that have found a morphic resonance with forces in the astral plane.

It is also worth considering that time doesn’t exist in the astral. Meaning, if you create a God today, once it finds its home in the astral, it will have been there forever.

The one thing that Yahweh hates is when he’s disobeyed. He fuckin hates that. If you are in a covenant with him, please don’t disobey him. He’s so proud and resentful

1 Like

Plans are constantly changing so it’s hard to say

Officially, it is supposed to be the reincarnation of a demon from hell. The devil in a human body.
Born through the fruit of the sin of the Jewish prostitute and the Bishop. Son of Satan.
As he is the true son of Satan, the powers of hell will obey him and he will create various divine-like miracles.
He will deceive many by saying that he is Jesus and will teach adultery and deviation from God’s laws. He will teach so that hell will seem like paradise and paradise will seem like hell.
His mission is to deceive as many Jews and Christians as possible and lead them to the gates of hell.
He will ultimately deceive many, but will be slain by Jesus.
This will be followed by a time of 1000 years of peace and abundance.

If you’re asking what I think, I think there are many antichrists both great and small.
Antichrist is the prophet of hell. He guides the people by teaching the Babtism of darkness.
One of the antichrists is E.A. Koetting. It is a hydra that cannot be killed, if you cut off its head, two more grow back in its place.

Maybe he’s in spirit world’s jail for all the fucked up shit he did lmao :man_shrugging:t2:

Because the Bible is not an accurate depiction of… well, anything. It’s been edited multiple times over the centuries to reflect the needs of the church, and many of its stories can be seen as metaphorical at best.

And of course, any group of people can say that they are the chosen group of a certain deity. Doesn’t make it true.

4 Likes

Or their priesthood/ruling class

“So, we are going to go fuck shit up and take what we want. Why? Cause we are chosen by our God, and he’s the biggest baddest motherfucker. Cause he told me so. Oh …you disagree? Well, our God told me there would be people like you, and he said if you don’t fall in line, I gotta kill or punish your ass. You wouldn’t want that, now would you?..yes, yes, off to war now.”

2 Likes

You just described religions. Either you are with us or against us.
At first, leaders have good intentions, but human greed knows no bounds. It always ends up like this. Even the most peaceful Buddhist religion at one time murdered BON followers, and later absorbed their teachings as not much different from each other.
It was people who created Christianity.
If someone were in Jesus’ place would they want someone to use you as a shield and sword to destroy those you don’t like?
No one with divine abilities would agree to such a thing. And so a person who urged forgiving others to be tolerant, a model of love. It has become a whip of fear, hatred, intolerance.
The reasons why truly divine miracles are so rare in religion can be various, but in my opinion this is one of them: a religion was created in the name of some deity to be a tool of domination over others.
There is no point in prolonging this agony.
Those at the top are wallowing in money and power and the rest eat leftovers from the spiritual garbage. Religion must die.

if you accept what the Bible says as true, then when the Assyrian army walked into Samariah (the capitol city of Israel) in 732BC Yehovah was done with the nation of Israel forever.

Before 732BC Yehovah was going to destroy Israel. They begged for mercy and he responded. I will forgive you this time, but next time " I will take away your place. I will take away your nation. and your name will be remembered no more forever"

I dont remember if that was Jeremiah, or Daniel, or Ezekiel. I done read that more than 20 years ago🥸

1 Like