Why Spells Fail

In Hinduism lots of flowers and fruits and sweets to feed the gods

Do what @DarkestKnight told you and go introduce yourself.

1 Like

here where?

Your posts have nothing to do with the stated topic. What does making a wand Wiccan style have to do with why spells fail?

If you cannot remain on topic and contine spamming with irrevelant posts, this thread will be closed.

2 Likes
  1. Lust for results interferes with the spell

2. Unrealistic goals or desires. Magick is best used to achieve is just out of your reach vs say
    something not even in the realm of possibility like million dollars raining down from the sky.

3. Lack of adequate preparation, focus, or research before hand. It donā€™t work like the
    movies.

4. The spirits your working with donā€™t really like, want to help you out, or even perhaps canā€™t.
    Try seeking out someone else who can and will.

5. The spells requires more energy in order to achieve the desired result then you put in too
    the spell. That can be intent, visualization, physical offerings, emotional offerings etcā€¦
    Put in more to get more.

6. Something interfered with the spell or prevented it from manifesting in your life. The
    blockage whatever it maybe must be cleared before you try to proceed again.

Thatā€™s what comes to mind for me off the top of my head.

2 Likes

To my previous post I would add that some tips about the Law of Attraction probably apply also to spells, for example feeling the result as already achieved (this one surely applies) as well as the related emotion, which must be felt to the point of entirely consuming it, before ending the spell itself.
Then there are: attuning to the same vibration of what is desired (what already described allows that, but you may also imagine to inhale a planetary energy, for example blue from Jupiter or yellow/gold from the Sun); subconscious reprogramming; mind rewiring (this one happens during the process)

1 Like

Would a talisman and a pact be better than spells

Alright @Bless208 Since you canā€™t seem to keep your posts on topic, and keep making irrelevant posts about winning the lottery, Iā€™m closing this thread.

When you open a topic, it is not for you to spam it with pointless posts that have no bearing on the question you asked or the advice you seek.

1 Like