Why so little information on radionics-wishing machines etc?

It seems very few people have experience and information on radionics and wishing machines etc? Why do you think this fact is so? I am very interested to know if these devices work and if radionics in general works effectively.

2 Likes

You mean wishboard and the Law of Attraction?

I never heard of them. But to me magick is supernatural, a phenomenon of conciousness. So any materialistic way to approach it is doomed to fail. But I’m willing to look it up and see what can be done with them. It sound like fun and besides quarantine Leaves a lot of free time.

wishing machines

I call those corporations. They are egregores created by guilds in collaboration with the state to grant wishes.

2 Likes

No, it is not the same.

I am into Radionics. It does work, but not all the time, results do vary.

3 Likes

It works, like all magick does, if you work it. Definitely a bit of an oddball paradigm, these days.

If you haven’t read them already, “Uncle Chuckie” (Charles Cosimano) has published a pretty good-sized collection of psionics/radionics books. He has them available for free download on his website: E books

He also has a fair number of videos on YT (and I would have to assume elsewhere) discussing his work on psionic machines/radionics.

Personally, I conceive of psionic/radionic devices as expressions of ritual intent through the archetype, or perhaps “artistic media,” of the Machine.

Definitely look up the phrase “Symbolic Hieronymus Machine” while you’re at it. I’ve long been tempted to have one of those printed up on a custom circruitboard, it’s just begging to be done…

1 Like

No, I hadn’t heard of them previously.

Just come across this question and thought i’d respond.
Quick answer is yes it does work and on occasion very well.
I do build machines and use them with great success. and chucky mentioned above is a great place to study the subject. The machines have a fascinating history so i would recommend researching everything google has to offer. Anyone doing the research will find they first appeared as medical devises that worked very well, expanded to include the use in farming to eradicate disease and pests in crops. They have been used to research and find minerals.
The first machines were built with valves and wires etc. until it was discovered that they worked just as well when the operator had forgotten to switch the machine on. I’ll leave the rest to your own research.
one thing though machines you buy are not cheap so if you have the skill build your own.
i certainly wouldn’t sell mine by the way so no-one reading this need ask.

3 Likes

Welcome @Ian_Delaney It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

That’s not true at all. There are quite a few practitioners who use radionic and psionic machines.

Joseph Max has a very active radionics group on Facebook with many experts, some of whom have been using radionics going back into the early 70s. I was on and off of hat group for may years and have learned much from them. Both Charles Cosimano and Ed Kelly post in that group pretty much daily, as does Joe himself.

Nothing works all the time but when radionic machines do work they do astounding magick. If i told you what i’ve done with my simple machines you wouldn’t believe me. I barely believe it myself. Those things have a mind of their own and i mean that literally - there have been times when my machine did complete and effective rituals without ANY input from me.

2 Likes

As far as the lack of information - that’s deliberate.

The scientific and medical communities actively suppress radionic technology due to its potential for abuse.

90% of the radionic design blueprints you find on Google search are bogus. This again is by design to promote bs placebos to delusional New Agers. I’ve seen people get ripped off for hundreds of dollars buying bs units that don’t work. Caveat emptor out there.

I’m trying to convince Andrieh Vitimus to begin designing and selling affordable radionics machines at his store. Andrieh is a BALG author in good standing; maybe he and EA can do this as a joint operation.

4 Likes

would be really good if they did

couldn’t agree more

again full agreement. any deep dive into the subject will find the conspiracy whether real or imagined of big pharmaceuticals suppression of the technology, as well as people been imprisoned , machines smashed and even convenient deaths. Machines work in amazing ways but as sad don’t get ripped off buying them.

i’ll go do that, thank you for the heads up

I have one. Lucifer told me to buy it. It has helped me!

How?

what is the name of the group?

1 Like

There is interest in them, but I think I’m not the only one for who those machines seem expensive, a little hard to come by (In Europe). Building them yourself also seems a little daunting.

1 Like