Why is this happening?

Okay so i’ve been thinking lately that this whole demon path isn’t for me because i know deep down i would either walk away or become lazy and piss off the spirit but every time i keep going back to BALG to research about Lucifer and how to talk to him , summon him . Hell i even bought a lucifer sigil necklace . I honestly don’t know what to do anymore . Do i continue researching or stop alltogether but even when i tell myself to stop i can’t … its like someone keeps pushing me back :confused:

Hi,
If you say this isn’t for you, then you are correct. If you say that this is for you, then you are correct.

Here’s my opinion for what it’s worth.

You say that you came across the whole demon thing a year ago or maybe two, the fact that you don’t know it’s a little worrisome, because that’s a huge difference in time span.

What have you done with the time?

You also say that you’ve never done any work, basically you come across as lacking self-confidence, and when you add the fact that you say your childish and lazy That implies to me that’s exactly what you are.

Please don’t take that as an insult because it’s not meant that way but if that’s how you’re introducing yourself to people then that’s who you are.

So with no magical experience, you join this forum five days ago and say nothing happened LOL, seriously what were you thinking.

There’s plenty of people here to help you, but this is your journey no one is going to carry you.

My advice would be to take some time away from this for him possibly about a week, and sell Reflect on who you truly are and what you truly want.