Why is magick barely ever manifesting?

Several months ago I asked spirits to help me find driver’s license and I found it the next day.

Once I tried to summon Isis. I did summon a spirit and don’t know who it was. After watching a video where someone said to ask the spirit if it can give me a feeling of inner love and peace, to make sure it wasn’t a bad spirit, it moved a piece of paper. The paper had “yes” written on it and a short distance away there was a paper with “no” written on it. I didn’t get any peace or love feelings though. I don’t think I ever tried to contact Isis again because I felt off about that one experience.

I’ve asked Belial for a few people to be cursed and several days after I’ve performed the curse I don’t think it happened. I don’t have contact with them. So I can’t check.

Early this morning I asked for Belial to curse a specific person and to make me beautiful (somehow). Neither of those things probably worked.

And today asked for Belial to help my friend with some money, just some money so her and partner could do something nice, and she just recently text me that she didn’t get to do anything and had no money. If I can’t trust Belial for things I can see, why should I trust him for anything else that I can’t see?

Why should I even keep going? It seems that when I want someone to do something for me - a right diagnosis from a psychiatrist, shitty tattoos, curses for people who’ve hurt me, blessings (hell not just for me but friends too) - nothing ever works or turns out right and if it does, it’s not ever really worth the effort. I don’t need to do some spell to find my driver’s license.

It seems like others have things work out magickally for them. Magick was my last hope.

Why doesn’t my magick actually work? Do I just have the wrong spirits? Do I just inherently suck at magick? I’m just so tired and frustrated. I’m sick of being either run over, taken advantage of, or ignored by individuals that could help me but just don’t seem to care. Powerlessness will lead me to death.

3 Likes

It sounds like you are quite impatient and are expecting Hollywood type effects but real magick doesn’t work that way. Curses generally take some time to manifest in the physical realm.

Again, you literally gave Belial zero time to make it happen. You can’t ask a spirit to bring money and then have it poof into existence immediately. You need to give them a chance to manipulate the variables they need to in order to bring about a result.

From what you have described, your doubt and impatience are your biggest hurdles. You don’t trust the spirits enough to bring you what you asked for and are looking for every reason to reject your magick.

It’s got nothing to do with the spirits and everything to do with your own mindset.

Trust me, I’ve been there. i even made my own post about it:

You’re not alone. Magick is not easy for most people. Like any skill, it take practice. Even those with a natural affinity for it still have to work at it.

12 Likes

Thank you for replying. Patience… Practice… Okay. I’m going to keep this in mind.

Think of it as learning a new skill. In the beginning, you’re going to struggle. You’re going to make mistakes. You’re going to feel awkward. However, the more you do it, the better you will get at it.

What work have you done on the foundational skills? Have you taken the time to strengthen your ability of concentration, visualization, to feel and manipulate energy? Can you slip into an altered state of mind? Have you tried some simple candle spells to get things moving in your favour?

I too once asked Belial for a result, to bind my landlord so he wouldn’t evict me, and it failed. Another magician on the forum kindly evoked him on my behalf and asked why and he was told there wasn’t enough time for the binding to take effect as the decision had already been made. EA Koetting tells a similar story with King Paimon in his book Evoking Eternity. Judging the time frame necessary to bring about a specific result does take a bit of practice and can be very hit and miss in the beginning.

7 Likes

I think I’ve talked about theta a little on the forum before. I’m going to try it tonight. For a trance state.

On the patience/lust for result front, you could try Kevashiel. I’ve engaged Kev a couple of times for such things and have been astonished by how effective I found it. The method I used was the pathworking from Jareth Tempest’s Achangel Pathworking book

5 Likes

Have you tried New Avatar Power? For me, it worked as a beginner even when other methods didn’t. It teaches you how to get into a relaxed state/trance and also the middle pillar ritual which for me was key to getting results from magick.

5 Likes

NAP works! I’ve used it for money. It helps, (small amounts, if you have a way of generating income like selling things) it has to be repeated daily though Even with just doing the first ritual (point A) and the chant, I see results.

3 Likes

We all have been there my friend, but patience, persistence and practice are key to success.

As a fellow recommended, kevashiel is one of the best and simple ways to remove lust of results.

Work with him regularly you will find lust of results to disappear after some time, and your magick to give out good results.

Fear, doubt and lust of results are bigger obstacles to successful magick, if you can defeat them your magick will take off.

3 Likes

When you think of some of the variables that might be in the way you can imagine them diminishing, another person’s thoughts and attitudes changing, other things happening that if those things could happen it then it eases a way for what you want.

It’s not like you are trying to tell this stuff how to work, you’re just playing with imagination and making possible suggestions.

1 Like