Why is magic so limited?

Ahhh…

Oddly I just found some of those. Maybe a lucky synchronicity!

How many grams?

Because energy is shared in a shared space. Magic is being deleted by astral beings and arcons and psychic vampires and parasites all over the sphere. Swimming in this and to try to manifest is like trying to do a hole in cement using a toothbrush.

1 Like

Even though it’s this ridiculous looking book, the Vampire’s Way book from John Kreiter teaches you go grow claws like Edward Scissorhands, shred and pop the parasites and archons, then drink them with a straw.

And by golly… seems to work, too! You feel better, anyway.

Also “Overcoming the Archon Through Alchemy”, also by John Kreiter. Fuck Enlil, dude. Become Neo!

John Kreiter’s books have titles and cover art that make them seem kind of stupid, but don’t let that put you off. The guy is actually really smart!

3 Likes

I’ll go look

Hey, Are you still working with JK’s System ? I’d like to know more about your experiences collecting the ‘Negative’ Energy from Emotions .

1 Like

Magick is a skill and to develop skills takes time with study and practice just like anything else in life. If you don’t want to work on that then magick is not for you. No matter what people say you will never become a god like those you see in movies.

1 Like

The early path to godhood is not an easy one. If the desire is to simply gain some favors with the use of Magik, then it is a breeze, simply find someone who is adept and pay them to do whatever is required to perform the work

If however one wishes to ascend to a living god, they must expect trials and tribulations, and that process cannot be underestimated

Same way a person does not become a professional athlete overnight, one does not become a skilled magician overnight. It does take work, the same mundane works performed overtime are what build the magician up and their skills and the more work they put in, practicing their craft, the quicker their WILL come to manifest

Based from personal experiences, I can testify the powers of Magik are indeed limitless; something’s take longer to manifest than others based on the blockages that already exist

For the new energies that have been called to come in and take hold, any blockages that have been holding back such manifestations must be removed first. For example, sometime back, I wanted to move from my location, I asked Lucifer for his aid (which was a lot of work) I did move eventually but it was after a whole year had gone by, and many days of frustration, banging my head against the wall trying to make sense why things was not working but, there were things happening behind the I simply could not see at the time

If you’re seeing the results you are getting are not matching the efforts you’re putting in, it’s worth taking a closer look at the methods in questions even your inner self - your thoughts maybe?

You have to put in the work to see results, just like everything else in the universe, there need to be some form of energetic exchange

Don’t let the test you are facing right now during your developmental phase as magician hinders your progress. Keep the faith, keep going and eventually thy too will be a god amongst men

1 Like

“sometimes clay cannot be turned into gold”

in translation, some people know how to cast spells, other people, even when they try to" cast spells", they can’t, they’re just ordinary people

1 Like

There’s different avenues to use magick through and most people only get as far as the invocation part and their lives are usually guided by signs and visions. But evocation is how you bring spirits forward into the physical world to do physical things, and that art is something most people never truly do to its fullest. So the effects of spirit contact in most people’s lives are usually mostly internal. If you really wanna bend reality, get into Necromancy. The physicalness of that whole practice will throw even experienced magicians for a loop. :smile:

1 Like

That’s because becoming a living god isn’t a thing. I’m just on this forum to gain knowledge but I don’t think you can become a living god. Just decent at magick. You wanna get good at magick? Read some books on it and practice using it. Many people here are too focused on ascending to god tier on the astral plane or whatever and don’t care about materialistic stuff. That’s fine for them.

You want book recommendations? The occult subreddit on reddit has loads. Forget about being a god. Focus on being pretty decent.

But if you don’t think magick is real then that’s ok too. You’ve lived without it this whole time. You’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Not with that attitude, you can’t ;p

2 Likes

Magic is limite if you think limited.

2 Likes

Would you like to defy physical death?

I mean Hindu Yogis like mahavatar babaji did it so yeah it is possible

Did they get killed and rise again? Why should anyone believe he actually died and it wasn’t a stunt? Shouldn’t be a problem for you to kill yourself if you can literally defy physical death.

1 Like

Funny fact.

I know a guy who was initiated in a very “”“”““old and local””“”“” form of magick, here in deep countryside of France.

He claimed to be “”“”““one of the most powerful magician of France””“”“”"…

Yet he financially struggled,
Couldn’t get a child.
His girlfriend left.
Never get promoted a work…

I’m always suspiscious when i hear people talking about powerful, occult, mysteries, non mainstream forms of magick… All that sounds like people trying to intimate the others.

1 Like

He never died look up on yt he’s not Even of our era
He’s founder of kriya yoga if u need anymore clarification

Magick isn’t limited… you are…

1 Like

So he’s considered “spiritually” from a “different era”. Case in point, magick can’t do literally everything.

@LvxMferre “Not with that attitude?” You mean, “for the right price” ;p

I could manifest anything I wanted if I just had the interes, the problem is that I just don’t have the interest. I manifested some thousands in money some years back and it lasted me for quite some time. Now I am pretty well off, poor as fuck still, but enough to lead a normal life so I don’t ask more from the universe nor entities.

1 Like