Why is kundalini energy dangerous?

Wow…very nice to hear your experiences. I also want to try on this path you all are talking about. my goal is to fullfill desires of my family whenever needed (if its a fair need, not for wrong things ofcourse) I am in a situation where I am unable to help myself or hubby from unemployement. Its not in our control. I have been praying, doing pujas and visiting temples. Dont see any results yet. Its been 2 years already we are going bankrupt.

For such personal gains how do i help myself with magic? I cant find a guru either who can guide me.

This girl talks about an interesting experience with a dark entity as a result of kundalini. I’ve seen numerous videos of people talking about what a nerve shattering experience attaining kundalini was for them and how it thrusts some into a period of a dark night of the soul as well as seemingly interactions with often less than pleasant entities. All this just makes me want to practice kundalini and see what my own experience with it would be.

1 Like

From what I understand from reading the literature, when you go through the kundalini, you come face to face with your ego complex in all its beauty and ugliness, and your experience will depend on how you deal with your various emotional bugaboos. In Path Notes of An American Ninja Master, the author talks about seeing visions of Hindu deities, and coming face to face with his ego in the form of a “God” demanding worship. This is why, I suspect, people talk about encountering “dark beings.” They are really seeing their own inner demons.

6 Likes

The Joy of Satan has some information in their Power Meditations. PDF. Free ebooks. They give some general guidelines and also mention that what one person will experience, another may not, as we are all different.
I have had electric shock treatments, while falling asleep, several days ago. Visualizing fire at the base of my spine, and bringing the fire element up my spine and through my body. Also visualizing red fire energy all around my aura.
A couple of years ago, I woke up to a Hot Flash starting at my base chakra and going up my spine. Waking up saved me there. A year later, I woke up to a liquid fire in my back and neck at the heart and neck area. Again waking up saved me.
This electric episode would jerk my body with the Kundalini energy, and also, shock me quite painfully in the back and neck and at one point I felt it inside my chest, like my heart got shocked. But, that might just be a deep shock in the skin on the chest.
So, I ran the Life Force, Prana, white/gold light from the Top of my head through my body and out my feet, before going to sleep. All of the shock and jerk symptoms went away for the last few days.
Also, I am sensing energy moving around my forehead and in the room, almost as if there were entities I am sensing around me. The energy movement, ( or entities ) come suddenly on its (their) own. I am thinking of things during the day, and suddenly I sense it (them). Probably my own energy. Maybe entities.
As I am typing this I sense like I am being watched. I am in the security guard shack. (getting paid to type this, eh ? ), and am sensing like someone is observing me. ( There is no one around, that I can see ).
For the last couple of months, I have suddenly sensed I was being watched, and I would look out the shack window, and suddenly a company worker would walk by. This has happened a dozen or 2 dozen times in the last couple of months. There psychic energy on me, and me sensing them BEFORE I saw or heard them in the physical.
So the Kundalini and fire meditations are definitely working something in me. ( besides pain, ha ha )
I work nights right now. Yesterday, ( saturday ), before falling asleep, I heard a male voice in my head say I have heard voices in my head ( UH OH ), like " repent ", " join me ", and I see the lady or man in my head that is saying it. ( And I know them ). The man is dead, died a few months back. The lady, as far as I know is still alive.
Also, yesterday morning ( Saturday ) laying in bead before falling asleep, I heard a mans voice, in my head say, " I want you to arm yourself ". ( I don’t even own a pellet gun. )
And I do not plan on going and buying a gun, unless verifiable confirmation in the REAL WORLD
shows me that I should do so.
With all of the christian prophesies saying that war is coming to America, there is no more time, and now that Billy Graham has died, things will change and all of that stuff.
I am assuming it is just my sub conscious mind acting up on the voices and visions. Nothing else. Unless, of course, I get REAL confirmation in the physical world about something.
Other than that, I just ignore the voices and images, treat them as just sub conscious babble and continue on in life.
Osho, author of the Book of Secrets. A technique says, to visualize gold light from the top of you head, going down to your heard, before falling asleep. This is to help you become aware in dreams and control dreams.
Just before falling asleep, my sub conscious mind would open, as I did this technique. I would see images. Just sub conscious stuff. That’s All. A house, car, people talking, a mountain, etc.
Same with the voices. I hear them, observe them, then, I leave them alone. No big deal.
Also, if I leave the Kundalini or Life force, Prana, or any energy, inside the body while falling asleep, I wake up gasping for air. Like Sleep Apnea. I do not have that disorder. The energy causes this to me, if I leave it there. Like a Weight on the chest. Energy has to keep moving, not stay Stuck in the body. ( That’s what the teachers tell us, anyway. ) My own experience confirms this.
Also, Gopi Krishna’s book on his experience with the Kundalini. He visualized a gold sun over his head for years. One day he got Hot ! Could not sleep for weeks, Drank gallons of water daily. Eating 200 pounds of sugar cane a day ( So he says ).
One day the thought came to his head, ( IDA ) He cooled down immediately.
Ida and Pingala. So he had a different experience with the gold energy above his head than what I experienced. We are all different.
And yes, I have experienced Cosmic Orgasm more than once. Bliss feeling up the spine, and another time, in the back of the neck. Too intense.
It is said to be pure in body, mind, emotions, and spirit, as the Kundalini will bring all of the traits, behaviors, positive and negative to the surface for us to face. This is just my own experience.
There is a person on this website that teaches the Kundalini. He would be a great source to ask about the Kundalini.

2 Likes

Bookmarking.

I hope I made sense without scaring anyone. I do not follow the voices or images in my head. That should be common sense for must of us. But, there are exceptions in this world, unfortunately.
Also, my experience is only that, my own experience. Whatever people do with the Kundalini and everything else, is up to them to decide. At their own risk.
I am just excited that it is opening my third eye and psychic sensitivity.
Sensing I am being watched, confirmed immediately over and over, by employees walking by the guard shack BEFORE I saw or heard them.
That is exciting. For starters.
Also, when bringing the gold light from my crown chakra down through my body, I have had much more vivid dreams. I cannot control them yet. But, I am much more aware of them.

1 Like