Why im scared summon spirits or demon? + Introduction

A giant empty space with absolute blackness?

Probably some kind of grounding is needed, or workings with Malkuth to eath/ground you.

Yes, concentration will get you there.
sounds of it, that you reach the crossroads,
TGS, rapture, and crossroads.
Those are the three phases according to the forum founder E.A. Koetting, there are numerous posts here about these states.

1 Like

In case you didnā€™t see it yet, thise forum does have a bookmark feature: tap the 3 dots at the bottom on the post, and click the rectangle icon. (I think itā€™s meant to look like a ribbon.) :smiley:

1 Like

it seems there is not even blackness, this state is as if there is only a feeling, but I did not understand what kind of feeling it is
it seems there is nothing but this feeling

yes your answers are also interesting
I think everyone who answered me is interesting in their own way

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t seem to fully understand why this is necessary when mentioning someone
but i really bookmarked
or you wanted to come back to the question later
I think now I understand
ahhh it seems now I understand for sure that you misunderstood me
you thought that I would like to save your answers somewhere, but I just wanted you to read my message and answer my question because your answers inspire me
so this is in fact my translator most likely misled you :joy_cat::joy_cat:
bad translator haha

sorry to distract you again @Mulberry
but could you tell me how to write someone an mail on this forum
Also, you seem to have missed my post
:grin:

p.s. Mod sorry about more ask

If you mean how to message someone, you canā€™t. The ability to PM is locked by the system for new members until they reach a certain threshold of activity. It will automatically unlock when you have been active enough.

2 Likes

so thatā€™s why i canā€™t write , thanks for explaining that
I just saw how they wrote me a message and I thought that I didnā€™t understand something
I think you are also good at explaining something
are there any usage restrictions @DarkestKnight for members?
it just seems to me that I would use it more often, I just donā€™t want to cause inconvenience to people

I read all your posts, but I donā€™t see any questionā€¦ do you mean this oneā€¦?

I mean, yeah that should scare you: donā€™t meditate in the car, for sure. :slight_smile: Play music, sing or play games to keep you fully awake.

Otherwise could you restate what it is you are asking?

1 Like

no, it seems it happens spontaneously and I canā€™t control this process, thatā€™s why it scares mešŸ˜¤
before there was only a similar state to this, but it was associated with my meditation on an object or on a word that means this object
but now this state is completely different and I have no control over it
it seems there is neither light nor darkness, there is nothing there except for some strange feeling
someone told me that this is a state of the crossroads or something like that
but as far as I know you are in control it
but it seems that I can deliberately cause this state, but the truth is for a short moment, you even stop seeing what is happening in reality , there is only a feeling, one feeling, perhaps this is a feeling of emptiness or a feeling oblivion
yes, it seems after this feeling you forget what you thought a couple of minutes ago, so when I needed to turn right, I fell into this state and forgot that I need to do this, itā€™s good that I was leaving uninhabited space
maybe it has something to do with my deteriorating memory lately, but i doubt it
this is really similar to the state when I was meditating on an object but in the case of an object, I was thinking about the object and there was at least something
but in this case there is only a feeling and it seems that I do not control it
Finally @Mulberry

Yeah please see a doctor as soon as you can, thatā€™s not rightā€¦ and it could get you and other people killed and itā€™s nothing to do with magick, thatā€™s your brain not behaving as you need it to.

1 Like

in addition to this possible illness, I already have many diseases that are confirmed, and two of them are genetic and our medicine cannot treat them, and
eye diseases
Iā€™m already getting scared for myself
someone wrote that Marbas and Rafael work well with this
but I donā€™t think it will be enough especially with my ā€œstrongā€ magic
with which I only when I summoned a succubus got myself parasites and wasted time in vain
it seems I donā€™t even know where to start to make it better for me, this is now more important than anything
also donā€™t forget about the difficulties in identifying spirits i think iā€™m too stupid in this
when i was a christian i thought god told me to leave my university and i really did it
now I have problems with employment and it seems better to go there again (uni)
by the way, yesterday I tried to summon Raziel and either she didnā€™t come to me or imitators came or just my thoughts
so I was unable to contact Raziel to further connect to Rafael
I was so scared today when I saw the inscription on the sick leave ā€œHIV at workā€ but it seems I panicked in vain and it meant that my tests were still in the laboratory

maybe magic is not mine at all :flushed:

so itā€™s possible that the banishing ritual will be done badly for me and will not work

sorry to complain to you, but for me now it looks like a way out
editing finished

Yes, and on the physical level, also look into the work of Dr. Filonov, who is also from Russia on dry fasting for extreme healing. YT in Russian w English subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygVMTAp9JBs I would combine them.

Put that thought out of your head and just try to relax and enjoy the experience. If you fear it wonā€™t work yu wil make it not work, because fear is strong magick you are working against yourself.

1 Like

yes, so I could revive a non-existent HIV today
but I feel lucky I guessed to look for the meaning of that sentence on the Internet

it seems that this parasite is very arrogant and eat my energy to the right and to the left
but the problem is that in this house in which I am now there are my parents and brother
so what kind of silent ritual can be done ?
it is desirable that this is better suited to the expulsion of parasites as they could get stuck in the chakras or aura
I have already activated one sigil that Raziel gave to someone about the topic of protection , I really believed that this would help probably it was more for mental protection

perhaps im need to activate the sigil of the Luna for this ?
another option is to wait for the day when no one will be at home and then conduct a small ritual pentagrams

@Mulberry

1 Like

it seems that with stomach diseases, like mine, these fasts will only make it worse, so when I didnā€™t eat much, because of this, one of the stomach problems appeared, so I donā€™t think this is a good idea

By the way, yesterday I watched and meditated on the sigil of the Luna on the phone, I think it helped me to some extent, Iā€™ll do it on paper!:grin: (I mean protection and cleansing)

so my current problem is finding a way to exorcise parasites without using words, which I donā€™t know how to do
i read several ways how to do it but so ways using singing or pronunciation of words
@Post_lux_tenebrae

All ritual can be silent: do it in your head. :slight_smile:

Or, take up ā€œhikingā€ and go for a walk, then do it outside in nature, just sitting quietly and using your mind. Some people ā€œtake a bath/showerā€ and run a ten minute petition spell while the water is running. Or in their bedroom assuming you have your own room and they think youā€™re asleep.

Unless they watch you at all times including when you poop, you will find time alone you can use.

Youā€™re new, youā€™ll soon realise there are many ways. My favourite parasite remove is ALL in the visualisation. You can visualise the entity, then see fire or plasma burning the unwanted presences to death.

This might me a good form of magick for you:

1 Like

Wow! I donā€™t seem to understand which of the fingers of the hand I should use
large and index or index and middle
and does this technique of shamanism imply a MANDATORY immersion in a trance?
or is my imagination enough and I enter this space?
@Mulberry

Index and middle, like this:

Trance means getting into a state where you can receive subtle impressions. If you want to do shamanic techniques while youā€™re dancing around the kitchen listening to loud music and making dinner and talking to people on the phone, guess what, the subtle will be drowned out and youā€™ll get nothing.

So yes you need to be in trance: Sit down, be quiet and listen to your inner self. Thatā€™s all. Itā€™s not that crazy.

Same thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

in addition to this possible illness, I already have many diseases that are confirmed, and two of them are genetic and our medicine cannot treat them, and
eye disease

Most ā€œincurableā€ diseases can be cured with the right method. One of the best is Alex Loydā€™s ā€œThe Healing Codeā€. ( I googled the book in Russian: ŠšŠ¾Š“ ŠøсцŠµŠ»ŠµŠ½Šøя. ŠœŠµŃ‚Š¾Š“ Š±Ń‹ŃŃ‚Ń€Š¾Š³Š¾ Š»ŠµŃ‡ŠµŠ½Šøя, ŠŗŠ¾Ń‚Š¾Ń€Ń‹Š¹ Š½Š°ŃƒŠŗŠ° ŠøсŠŗŠ°Š»Š° Š½Š° ŠæрŠ¾Ń‚яŠ¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠø Š²ŠµŠŗŠ¾Š²! )
But you have to be patient when using it :slight_smile:

You could also use the method of Joe Dispenza or a similar one which is also based on meditation ā€œthe Silva Methodā€.

What I forgot: An acquaintance recently cured herself of multiple sclerosis with the teachings of Neville Goddard. She learned them in the English Facebook group.

1 Like