Why I’m scared of Lilith

Contrary to most people on this thread I will actually vouch for Lilith in such matters.
I was neither experienced in calling on demons, nor in sexual matters, yet she helped me be okay with my fetishes, feel more self love, have a more balanced view of male-female relationships and get a bit of self-confidence.
Looking at the reasons why you´re in the place you are currently in is going to be extremely hurtful, no doubt about that. But if you can accept it then it becomes a cathartic event which transforms you on a deep level and it will make interactions in the future easier. You will still have to work on yourself afterwards but having that cathartic event happen is a really big stepping stone.
If you decide to work with Lilith I would advise to be honest with her and with yourself. Honesty also means to say stuff like “I dont feel ready to confront that yet”, “I dont trust you” etc.
Thats the way I approached and I am very glad I did and it helped me immensly. Yes it will be painful but the pain will subside afterwards and you will improve from there on out.

Wishing you all the best :heart:

5 Likes