Why I hate the majority of Christians

Maybe @Lady_Eva or @DarkestKnight can clear up what I am trying to say more. They are better at articulating things than I am at times.

1 Like

Maybe, but I got your point too. When you are against your opponent, make sure not to become more worse than your opponent because people usually choose the lesser evil. That is atleast what I would choose. After all, my allegiance is conditional. Human nature I guess.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from (I was raised by a Catholic mother), but honestly, I don’t think removing Abrahamic religions will solve everything.

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be removed. I’m saying that it will be eventually replaced with something just as bad. I don’t know what that something might be, but it will happen.

And I agree with @Ozraga. Be careful not to become as bad as they are, otherwise your viewpoint will be rendered hypocritical.

3 Likes

Ozraga is right. Belial largely teaches Human nature better than the rest to its greatest conclusion. Humans will be humans no matter if their christian or pagan. Remember that.

4 Likes

I guess… But I was born and prophiceced to this so it’s not like I kinda have a choice. But I’ll keep that in mind though.

What do you mean? There’s always a choice.

1 Like

No. My dad’s mom made a pact lucifer saying that if her son (my dad) or any of his descendants help promote the destruction of Christianity and those who follow it in exchange for his blessing of infinite protection, and da gift of prophecy and demonic rage , passed on to her descendents to and from my dad’s lineage and if that doesn’t that happen her family, their coven, my dad’s siblings and me will pereish since he’s gon if I break the pact by not doing my bidding I’m fucked along with my satanic family… So I think You understand now…

I’m sorry, that’s fucked up.

Offering yourself to help promote the destruction of Christianity is one thing, but offering your descendant? Lucifer is a staunch supporter of free will and would not tolerate offering another person in that way. It’s like that one thread where someone’s mother offered her grandchildren to God.

I don’t care what your family’s religion is, that to me that sounds a lot like emotional abuse (take it from someone who has been through that). Telling your child that “if you don’t do this, something really bad will happen” is a pretty common tactic in those situations.

6 Likes

@Meowlix 901/5000

I used to think so too, but I started seeing things with a new look. First, I do not think there is any other religion in the world with so many adherents that it has as its foundation and basis as dogmatic, homophobic and prejudiced dogmas as those derived from the belief of “God” (or any other name they give to it), especially religions, so that I dont see any religion that excludes as many people becoming as great as Christianity or Islam, second, I don’t see humanity with the mentality it has today, full of unbelieving, often atheist people, creating or nurturing a relligion already preaching such a lack of freedom. The evil of the Christian and Abrahamic religions is that in their own laws, they break the spirits of others and encourage disrespect to the next, which, as I have just said, I don’t see so present in other religions. the bible itself and the Quran encourage the demonization of us and any others that do not fit their standards, without putting such fear in people, forcing them to follow, for fear of hell or whatever, things would be well around here.

1 Like

I think what she did was bull sh*t I’m Christian but I don’t force it on anyone if they choose that path it’s not my place to judge anyone.
She should be the one to see a freaking psychiatrist if I had kids they could choose there own path not being dragged to church since I was 6 I was done that way.

Try the genocide of the druids by the Roman’s and near genocide of Christians by the Roman’s.

We need to get history right first.
Plus the crusades did not kill Pagans, the Salem trials were not actual Pagans, and the inquisition may have got a hold of actual Pagans but they killed any and everyone. Your true beliefs didn’t matter If you spoke against them.

The “old ways” were not pagan. Gemma Gary has some good books about the Cunning Folk.

Hate leads to blindless and lack of knowledge, that’s how Pagans become the Christians.

4 Likes

Ya No.
You call Lucifer and talk to him yourself.
Sorry but fuck that relative of yours :confused:

3 Likes

I dont hate christians or even people, but rather what they choose to become.

2 Likes

Trust me i do and he helped me out in so many ways that if it wasn’t for that my pact my dad’s mom made with lucifer I don’t think I would be here typing this very moment so I owe him my life regardless. Check out my 2nd post on why I joined the occult for a better understanding. Then ull understand why I would do all of this in general regardless of what my mom’s dad did. Shit I’m proud she did it and I still pay homage to her and my ancestors before her

You’re proud she acted like a Christian and tried to enslave you and bind you to her personal bias?

You do you. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

No im proud that even though she did something completely selfish it benefited me in the long run and she probably knew everything that happened to me was going to happen anyways.

Because of that selfish act I got saved so many times without even realizing it till later, when I got molested by my pastor when I was 6, he was there, when I got abused by my Christian aunt and starved and drugged up, he was there.when I was so weak and in pain I attempted suicide he sent someone who was actually a witch to save me, when I was getting beat down by my step grandpa and he was there, when I was homeless and had a gun to my head. Once and nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep most of the time, he was there. When my mom practically abandoned me for13yrs he was there, When I had to join a gang so I could survive, eat, and sleep, he was there. To this very day when my Christian family looks down on me, when my moms Christian mother tells to “kmys” he’s there. So some pact my dad’s mom made would be the last thing I’d be mad about or object.

Or like being killed if a certain person doesnt like you. If your going to hate, do it for fun.

1 Like

I am so very sorry beyond words you experienced those things.

I think the necessity of getting this off your chest is clear, and I honour your experiences.

Because anyone placing a contrary point of view cound potentially just cause this thread to become an argument, with people taking sides or creating factions, I thank everybody who has contributed so far and will close the thread so that passions do not rise out of control and cause fractures on the forum.

You may wish to do some kind of rite to sever the memories of past abuses? I humbly offer this as a starting point:

5 Likes