Why I hate the majority of Christians

Not only I’ve had personal bad experiences with Christians that scard me mentally to this very moment. But their such big hypocrites. I have this friend on his dad side he has druid ancestory but on him moms side their Christian. He sticks to his ancestors traditional beliefs including rune magick, tarot cards, worshipping his gods of his culture and etc… And his mom for some reason just goes literally batshit crazy over it. Like I went to school with him and spent da night him and his friends when I was being abused and around last year I stopped being forced to attend my grandmas church because I had work and studying for college as an excuse. But He unfortunately couldn’t say the Same, in fact his mom tryed to force him to get baptized and when he wouldn’t obliged, she said " he had the devil in him and he needed to be fixed" and him telling me this im thinking she’s talking about corny ass exorcist shit but she takes him to a PSYCHIRITRIST and attempts to put him him on Hella medication and forced him to got therapy to as she stated “heal him and change his way of thinking”. And this was before I even made this this account or even got that deep into the occult/black Magick I already see alot of this happen slot besides my own personal experiences. So he once he turned 18 he left Orlando and went to tampa for abit which is about an 1 hour and a half away. Flashfoward September when I was in the 4 corners in the Midwest with my dad’s mom’s people learning demonology/satanisim, my friend called me and said that I was like" yo what happened to you man ? "… And turns hes moved back to Orlando after aquring a fair amount of money and nows hes a drug dealer, I see so many teens/youth like me suffer day to day all time because parents and famewho can’t love them because their different and most of the time the hatred is from a Christian prospective. I’ve had friends kill themselves when I was 7 all because of that particular religion. And I personally think Christianity is a burden and I think they should be labeled as terrorists. And when Lucifer aka Father Enki comes back in the flesh,my dream is us occultists/witches and demons and ancient gods can start a new world without such a long time extreme religion who persecuted many witches and people of difference as well as they do this very second

2 Likes

I feel and agree with everything you said.

2 Likes

Yes indeed. And soon I will start a revolution to eliminate Christianity as well as help ushering in the new age of the antichrist, Lucifer, the Daemons of his dar abyss and the ancient gods themselves.

1 Like

I wanted to have all this confidence to believe that I can destroy this plague.

3 Likes

Careful not to lean so far the other direction, or you might suffer the same shortcomings.

Thoe I do agree, the ones that go too far should be put in check.

2 Likes

I do not see it that way, it may seem megalomaniacal, but I think we followers of the old religion went and will continue to be massacred by them, and being defensive did not seem to bring good fruit. I think it is only fair that we should attack in our own way. if we all pitted against them, what could they do? they would not even know where the attack was coming from.

1 Like

Yes and we all will. Ive had prophetic visions from da bearer of light lucifer himselfrecently of what’s to come really soon and how we will take over and how Christianity shall be eliminated so quickly which I will explain later on. Their time is running out and and they even know it. Is it coincidental that their trying to “get right” with their “christ”. Or how their stocking up on food more than ever and preparing for their"end days"? And how many of the youth like us and even the young adults are awaking spiritually and breaking free from the shackles of Christianity that are were placed upon them? It’s almost our time and they know it.

My fellow brother. Most of ALL of them are evil. I don’t just dream of unreasonable hatred but a world full free of the hardships, depression, suicides, and endless massacure these"Christians"have caused. This is why we have to start from scratch.

1 Like

I hear where you are bolth coming from.

I am just saying we need to be careful not to make the same mistakes they have or fall into a similar mindset.

We should learn from their mistakes and take the better road.

5 Likes

I understand.But as soon as this new world order we will help lucifer establish is fully in affect, we occultists, witches, pagans, shamans, seers, hoguns, druids, Wiccan,healers will live in peace and unity knowing that our main source and problem(Christianity) of hate, division, and corruption is gone. Ave Satanas. Nema shrifmishoosh and ASE.

rather than learn from their mistakes, we need to learn from the mistakes of those who came before us, out of respect for them, the pagans who came before us allowed them to spread, probably because they thought Christians would be like other believers of other gods of the time, who knew how to live with the followers of a god other than their own, without pursuing them or killing them. (except in some exceptions of the rule, still nothing so great as the massacre done in the name of Christ). if we keep bowing our heads to Christians, as if we should be thankful that they are sometimes tolerant of our faith, everything will remain the same. We’ll have to keep hiding ourselves, not being able to show who we really are. And still running the risk of being discovered and then, followed, “exorcised” and “purified” with fire or water.

2 Likes

I hear you, I am just cautiousing the we should be careful not to become a different face of the same beast.

2 Likes

You can always go against Ahura Mazda and his followers through magick. I´ve done this for a while but in a way that I don´t really need to send curses towards such masses. It´s worth it especially when you can effortlessly use the opponents energy against them. Christians you see, send curses by nature. It´s what they do, not to mention their christian god. They resemble more or less like trigger happy black magicians.

1 Like

They can’t touch me. I’d like to see them try. And I don’t mean I’d be some idiot with weapons or physical; I’d just say they are hippocites and worship a dictator. Their book is full of contradictions and deception. Their lies and trash can shed off me like a duck on on the water. I still can’t really get over the Abel & Cain story and the Annanais & Sapphira story. In the latter case what good are dead people. They cannot learn. It was cold bloodied murder to show a position of control via fear, shame and an example. All for the new church to gather $$$. And that’s your holy saint apostles. The preaching of damnation from acts on. And everywhere they went subjugation and genocide of the tribals on all continents.

2 Likes

And that is why you go all scorched earth on them in one way or another. Or resist as Belial would lovingly put it.

Maybe @Lady_Eva or @DarkestKnight can clear up what I am trying to say more. They are better at articulating things than I am at times.

1 Like

Maybe, but I got your point too. When you are against your opponent, make sure not to become more worse than your opponent because people usually choose the lesser evil. That is atleast what I would choose. After all, my allegiance is conditional. Human nature I guess.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from (I was raised by a Catholic mother), but honestly, I don’t think removing Abrahamic religions will solve everything.

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be removed. I’m saying that it will be eventually replaced with something just as bad. I don’t know what that something might be, but it will happen.

And I agree with @Ozraga. Be careful not to become as bad as they are, otherwise your viewpoint will be rendered hypocritical.

3 Likes

Ozraga is right. Belial largely teaches Human nature better than the rest to its greatest conclusion. Humans will be humans no matter if their christian or pagan. Remember that.

4 Likes

I guess… But I was born and prophiceced to this so it’s not like I kinda have a choice. But I’ll keep that in mind though.