Why help us? Different viewpoint

Why do demons/angels/archangels help us? This question has been asked many times on here but I want to look at this question from a different view point. We humans aren’t ‘good’ people. We only respect/love the entities that are able and willing to help us. If given the opportunity we would betray the entities that help us for more ‘gains’. We are born backstabbers. Well, not all of us but we don’t really know ourselves all that well. Do you know how you would react to situations if you would place yourself there?

Summary:
We are evil. And we could possible betray/turn on the ones that help us. This is human nature. Then why do the entities choose to help us?

Why not ask them and get your information straight from the source ?

2 Likes

Oi, please speak only for yourself, okay? If the entities would decide to leave my ass again, they are free to go and I would wish them all the best.

5 Likes

I am not speaking for anyone. That hypothesis is a generalization and a predication.

I don’t see my self as evil nor do i see my self as good. I wan’t to have a perfect balance. I think Demons/demonesses, Angels, Spirits see us as immortal souls. And they sems to have a large interesst in us. So why are they friendly to us and helping us? Becous they see us as one of them and want us to develop to be greater spirits. This world we live in could be a training ground for us. And they like to help us develop i guess. :grin:

2 Likes

In my mind, there was always an answer laying in the dark:
Because if we in the material world became better, it serves a common interest. (on the material plane, manifesting our true being AND beyond the physical world) - for all of us.

Why this question has born in your mind it is because you asked it as a human. A human mind what unlike your Higher-Self, has a lack of knowledge about the truth, the whole reality. You have to develope and evolve yourself to be able to undress your mind from those toughts what chains you into this physical world, so even your mind. You have to raise above this.

If given the opportunity we would betray the entities that help us for more ‘gains’.

You just have to think upon the fact that you are here, just a human being, with a ‘shitty little’ lifetime, nothing more. Whatever you do, it will put an effect on your evolution, so whatever you do it will appear in you
r history (your Soul’s, your very Being’s history) as well.

What are these short years means in the perspective of the Universe, of your Higher Self’s eternal “lifetime”? …or of Anything? - It means nearly Nothing. Just a patch on the cloth and hey, you are ALWAYS have a decision, opportunity!
But the human race likes to act like they have no choice (of course, we’ll pay it’s price, we are already did,and keep paying), because lot of people are unable to take responsibility. Lucky us, the responsibility don’t give a single fuck about us and our excuses, explanations.

We are evil. And we could possible betray/turn on the ones that help us. This is human nature. Then why do the entities choose to help us?

The word itself “evil” is a human word, got drafted by human, and got placed a meaning behind it. But you just have to open your eyes, your mind and you’ll see it, that the human himself the one, who decides about what is “good” or “evil”, and it is completely about HIS own opinion and perspective (even when bigger communities are thinking the same way - we know clearly that lot of people too coward to stand for his/her own opinion and viewpoints). You just have to imagine how manipulative the word “evil” can be, and sometimes exactly those persons use this word for their own purpose who act like a “good” person…

There are no good and evil. Only words and imaginations behind it.
Personal judgments over actions that you often don’t want to understand.

So you ask…

This is human nature. Then why do the entities choose to help us?

This is the absolute question was born in a HUMAN mind:

Because we aren’t “just humans”, and because you can’t see more than we really are.
They can…

4 Likes

I asked the question and here’s what I received, one word : Compassion.

Hope that helps,

5 Likes

Yeah, that is the vibe I have gotten from the spirits I have worked with. For the lack of a better example, it is almost like the spirits who choose to work with humans are like coaches who used to be all stars in that sport but choose to teach others the skills they mastered for the sake of allowing others to excel in that same field. While I am sure there are benefits with all the offerings and sensations of physical experience through possession, i do believe it comes down to being a form of compassion from them to another group of spirits who are trying to ascend (aka us). Or that is just my thoughts on the matter

5 Likes

A Soul are able to decide if he/she want to manifest/incarnate himself/herself in the matieral world or not (of course, it’s possibility is depends on several things). It is not about “you are lucky spirit, jackpot, you got a ticket to the earth” stuff, at all. Well known fact that there are incarnated Demons between us.

There are very, very young souls, who didn’t really had too much incarnation. Their abilities, senses aren’t that good, they have to learn and experience so much more to get an exact level, and have to incarnate more times. Their relationship with spirits usually seems different and the way how they start cooperate (in their case, it can be possible that several spirit will help them, absolutely by compassion - for they are young souls, with less incarnate = experience and power, knowledge).

At the same time, there are ancient Souls, who as a human already born with better abilities, senses, and knowledge, without learning about them - why? Because they are worked on it for a very-very long time. They are in a higher level, they already experienced more lifetime in the physical world, which is a very important thing if you want develop yourself, inside and outside the material world (so its put an effect on your Spirit’s power and abilities etc).

Based on my experiences, as many time I’ve asked about these kind of things from Deities, none of Them told me that everything around me, with Them, is happening because of Compassion, at all.
Lucifer, Belial, Azazel, Abaddon, none of Them has talked about this, but something greater. I’ve spend a lot of time in other planes to find out, with Their help, on Their presence as well.

I grew up without reading any books about magick, and Deities/Demons and even so, I knew about Them, I knew things, about magick, I was able to use my senses and my power without practiceing it before, from my very young age. Demons are followed me, everywhere, and several Deities told me that These meetinga had to happen. It was already clear before I would incarnate, WE know about this, because it wasn’t only about myself.

I’ve meet several magickians, shamans before, and they kept telling me that 'You are an ancient one".
I didn’t really cared about it at those times, the first experience of mine, what was similar like this happened when I was 7 years old. But how the time has passed, I’ve heard it again, and again, and now… I know it thankfully by Deities.

Knowing about this, well… yes, if someone get that kind of vibes from a Deity/Demon/Angel that everything why he got help is compassion, in his case, it can be true. But everyone is just one fish in the ocean, and everyone has their own history, no matter how young or old they are (and their own cosmic bussiness).

5 Likes

@Nagash @Dralukmun @PrinceX

Thank you so much for answers. I have always had trouble taking things from people. I was alway the ‘nice guy’. Still am. But you guys have opened my eyes. I always pondered on thoughts that had little to no relevance. But instead I should work on myself and grow. My duty here is to evolve.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are currently a get something give something back species All the things we are not they see a potential in all that we are. If left unattended we have capability to destroy more than just us. They work very subtly, and their goals are long term. Each of us becomes awake in our own way and our own time, historically nothing we do ourselves, always with guidance.

There will always be those kinds of people you describe, that is not the majority and in time there will be less and less of them. You can already feel a shift in consciousness as more and more people turn to the occult for answers.

I have grown in my time here with extremely positive experiences. I think less and less about my selfish needs. This world has so many places to focus on, so rather that ask entities for mundane stuff like a 10 bed mansion, an obedient wife and a sports car in my 10 mile long driveway, change my looks and have a sexy succubus to keep me warm at night,

I want to know how I can be placed in a position to help others, how I can spread knowledge positively. This is the reason they are helping me.

4 Likes

I am actually quite offended by this post not all of us are the same is just like calling demons evil and they aren’t humans are a young race yes but we are all born quite differently…I’m a very kind hearted person I have no evil in me at all I walk the dark path cause I was tired of praying to a God who never answered and even more so being told that he loves us when he gave my innocent child cancer…-take a breath here-
My goals were soly to help my child and it became to fixing my life so they could have a better life with me…and I gown to love them since they are betrayed as such when they aren’t you know Id never betray my love for demons now cause they have never betrayed their love for me and even if they did…I won’t blame them…so your wrong maybe this was a click bait post but I felt the need to ramble…

5 Likes

This is what I believe!
We as humans and especially Christians has forsaken demons, different gods and devils for ages.
Us humans has lied and told that demons (I’ve heard that it’s from the word diamond that is like God) is evil and ugly and therefore we have left them and forced them in to the dark.
Suddenly someone is contacting one of these beings and ask for help! What would you do as a higher being? Would you mope around and would you want revenge and therefore say No?
I think that they feel and need us as we need food. They probably will be very happy that people start to realize there mistakes and help us as much as they can to get us on the right foot again.they live from our energy and can get stronger for every time we offer something and they help us.
They, as we are in the cirkle of life.
This is just what I think and I’m sorry that I can’t explain myself in better words but a am from Sweden :smirk:

2 Likes