Why don't the light side help with what we want

Every miracle performed is magic.

What does he think about humans performing miracles?

Ok, where is that?

Positive, so long it’s for good use.

Like, not when you see someone casting evil spell and sending you curses and you sit back and do nothing, that isn’t EVIL.

But barely do we see true miracle workers this days.

1 Like

I dont see this conversation going anywhere. I’ve already said my opinions and they were directed at the OP. Where do I get my information? From doing magick.

3 Likes

Now this has given birth to another topic. What is Magic?

1 Like

E.A.Koetting didn’t ask the question, he is responding to the ignorance of the question.

You would know that if you would just watch it instead of debating about it.

I will never state something as a fact if I have not proven it myself.

Yes. This is what I believe. The gods I venerate teach me how to do things myself. My goal is to be proficient in casting my own magick to manifest my will, which I work adamantly toward every single day. I think it’s foolish to put all your eggs in one basket and to rely solely on a spirit to do everything for you, and not to mention weak. At some point our guides expect us to mature and become godlike as they are.
That being said, I see nothing wrong with working with all spirits, whether angels, demons, gods, ascended masters… the whole light vs dark thing is bullshit. There is light and darkness in all spirits. It’s just a social stigma. I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. Good and evil cannot be proven, nor can karma, and neither can anyone prove angels are good, light, and loving-kindness vs demons are, bad, evil, and dark. That’s all bullshit. Angels and demons are multifaceted and can’t be put into a box. They can’t even be defined objectively. I’m growing wearing of this old song and dance.

3 Likes

What I’m trying to get you to see is YES those of us that talk about theory DO practice and have first hand experience.
Those of us who read from books DO summon and communicate daily with Spirits. We do practice but learn from both Spirits and humans.

An Egregore is a living Spirit created from the human mind. An average human (Jesus) can become a Spirit through the masses.

That’s okay, just don’t make it a barrier, ya know?
Why does it have to be one? You have a unique look at things.
Someone learns from a human, so what? Still good if you get results :wink:

2 Likes

Regardless, I really don’t care. Seriously, I don’t need an answer to such or have a question of such. That’s what I’m saying. Not debating on anything.

Yeah, I have seen that from the testimonies here. All I’m saying is that out paths are different. And that makes our experience difference too.

For example, i have seen talking about opening senses here, opening of sigil, My teachers teach me nothing of such. It’s all live popping. Either the spirit is invoked into Crystal or Physical manifestation, and none of this methods requires opening of senses or opening of sigil.

I have even have my senses opened before I know what it is. I was bestowed.

And I have my guardian always beside me, not always going to evocate or look into sigil if I need him. And so on…

That’s the difference.

I’m not making it so, lol people does.

Yeah, but the difference is clear. The tree that takes 3 months for a dog to climb and reach its top, a monkey will do in minutes.

It will work too. You have the demon’s sigil so that is a big boost in communication which is generally abscent in calling out to Jesus.

Prayer to beings like deities of cosmic level can be really powerful if you can really pray, cry, lose your self in the rapture , semi trance state. Be it Ra, Vishnu or even YWHA. In this kind of intense praying one is attended by legions of entities under that particular God. Therefore most powerful things can be done in the fastest possible way by this method.

2 Likes

I start to consider approaching Jesus, YHWH etc. in a magical way myself. In fact, maybe the common (i.e. religious) habit is too attached to ideas of devotion, God’s will and so on; this applies also to the words of various prayers.

I think calling Jesus forth would be a waste of time, and it would be rather foolish futile plane, i think i take a rain check and forget, if anyone i did he be telling you give up the forum and manipulate in confessions, thats my opinion.

Likely because he didn’t exist, and the egregore behind the image is based off of is used for alot of baneful shit in the long run from a cult that sees humans as powerless. Therefore the programming on that thing is likely Just as messed up. :alien: meanwhile a great many of the “demons” of that cult were the gods of the people the armys of the cult converted or killed.

1 Like

True. Right hand “light work” magic is based on systems established from there.
It actually uses the currents of the mass believers to furfill goals of fewer ones who have more knowledge and accurately understand to work with these energetic scripts.

I once gave an explaination of how that grid would be breakable.

I do not intend to give more details on that, as for the size of the working it had to be given over into the hands of non-mortal entities who are now to be trusted to do it correctly.

Sin,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Way to blue ball me. It wets my whistle when people talk about spiritual algorithms and scripts :yum:

1 Like

Ironic timing :laughing: part of the work in bmoa is essentially this in the long term :laughing: along with hacking it untill it breaks down.

2 Likes

I know.
It had become a group project at one point.
:slight_smile:
Glad you contribute.

Sin,

¥’B

They are there once you make contact, it is not a weaker method just different. You always imply it is weaker, this is why it comes off as rude.

You say yours is just different, that’s true but it doesn’t make anyone else’s way weaker or less, most here do work differently. The thing that stands out is wiether or not the person learns of the others or not.
You create the barrier by saying people need to understand you but not caring to learn the other way. It doesn’t mean you change you. Small things like using the internet to look up what an Egregore is or what a Podcast is or even watching others on YouTube to better understand them, you choose not too. How can you say we must learn you but then refuse to learn others and say their methods are weak?

It will always be a two way street and it is not always black and white.
I do hope you keep reading here at least, most here are just as successful as you are, using a different method. The best part of the Occult is there isn’t one right way, it is up to the Magician.
:wink: