Why doesn't magic work for everyone?

I’ve seen many people put everything on magic and be left with nothing. I have seen those who receive everything at once and do not even strike a finger. I’ve seen some work for years and try to stay with nothing, while others have already achieved good results for a couple of months. to someone all and at once to someone nothing. why is this law also present in magic? How it works?

3 Likes

I guess is less that magick doesn’t work for everyone and more what are they trying to achieve, how and in what conditions.

3 Likes

You just said what I was going too. I was going to add that many people expect these grand things and sometimes it is a lot of tiny things that add up to the main event magically.

7 Likes

After the rituals you forget about him, but still nothing happens, why?

2 Likes

Because it might be such small changes that since you are looking for something huge you miss it. But Magick works on its own time line to so it could take years for it to work. Then suddenly you are like I got what I framed of.

5 Likes

What you ask for might be too big or you’re asking for it in too short a timeline. A result can come months later, and even in the next year. Although you get most results within days or in a few weeks in my experience. Those that come in a year tend to be results that are quite far away from your current life.

8 Likes

You need favor with spirits whether you’re conscious of them or not

5 Likes

Belief systems filter observable realities in the quantum field , some people’s beliefs are blocking them

8 Likes

In my experience, if you ask for something that can be obtained, then magick will eventually manifest it for you. Being good at magick mostly comes down to knowing what to ask for imo.

This is why I always suggest grimoires to people when they are getting into magick. Some of my favorite magick books are basically just lists of things that magick can make happen.

Magick has to work with your present circumstances, but I know that I am a completely different person from before I started doing magick, living a completely different life, and it is wild how different it feels passing through pathworkings with so many different spirits. Magick can make the big changes happen, but seeing it do some things a bit more quickly helps to verify that shit is indeed going down.

6 Likes

I think often it’s just that simple… some people consciously think they believe but subconsciously actually don’t. Magick isn’t really hard… some stuff you can do within it might be. But it’s so simple that some overcomplicate that incredibly simple trust and belief in it…

Is my theory anyway

6 Likes

Personally, I wouldn’t say belief matters as much as some people think. The first time I did magick, I didn’t have faith and belief in it, but I got my result the very next day. I think the same is true for many.

10 Likes

I tried the same, but for some reason it doesn’t work for me. where is my mistake?

Sometimes it works but in subtle ways.

Like someone mentioned here, favor with spirits. Though some of them still make us work our asses off to get what we want :joy::joy::joy:

It comes down to beliefs

The law depends on your beliefs

2 Likes

I tried working with demons but didn’t get what I wanted. on the other hand, I still don’t see them and I don’t hear them

2 Likes

It could be that either

1. you’re rushing. It takes time to develop relationships with spirits and your senses.

2. those you’re calling don’t want to work with you which is normal.

2 Likes

Probably this question is the most popular here. How should I do it? how can I open my feelings?

1 Like

Keep at it. I didn’t have much success for the first year other than some knocking by demons. When I got into a regular meditation routine, I began seeing little flashes of light. That’s when I started getting results. It takes a while to find what’s best for you: demons, angels, saints, deities, the dead, your own mind, etc.

4 Likes

This question has the answer in it.( I do it)

5 Likes

I have been doing meditation for half a year. but has not yet turned off the internal dialogue even

1 Like

Try other methods for contact. There are quite a few grimoires and books on goetia.
If it just doesn’t work, you probably don’t vibe with them

2 Likes