Why do witches dance naked? - Serious Question

Lmaoooooooo

1 Like

Alright, alright, l will make him a sandwich!

I’ll make one over the weekend and post about it.

3 Likes

It is mostly a matter of either preference or traditions depending on the practice. In western ceremonial magick it is known as going skyclad.

Some people find their rituals more effect this way as a method some do not. It varies from person to person. Unless it is tied to a specific type of cultural ritual i have seen very few examples of rituals that actually require this.

5 Likes

I once read that Gerald Gardner was a nudist. And so everybody followed

1 Like

I can’t remember who said it but they said, “The reason most witches dance around in the nude is because most books on witchcraft are written by men.”

8 Likes

Then a female witchy witch needs to write a book. :smirk:

But not me.

3 Likes

@anon39079500 - last summer i read a signal wrong and ended up burning a bridge. I am banned from love spells for doing this.

I really appreciate the answers on this post! Thanks. :star_struck::hugs::heartbeat::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Well…while I could think of a few things to say, if the ancestors aren’t on-board, it makes things more difficult, right :wink:

3 Likes

Yasssssssssssssss! :sob::fire:

However, the biggest task will be to write the ritual to get me out of this.

But, you can offer your opinion and words. The ancestors discuss options regularly.

2 Likes

Mine are pretty chill. I did a lot without conferring with them and prior to actively using magical means for things. They haven’t objected yet, but I haven’t asked them for direct help, either.

3 Likes

Nice! I dance naked with mine.

:shushing_face::upside_down_face: :heartbeat::hot_face: haha!

Mine hold family council meetings. It’s annoying. :sweat_smile::heartbeat::crazy_face:

well, tootles. must sleep now!

3 Likes

Have a good one. 1830 here.

1 Like

Gerald Gardner, the founder of Wicca, was a compulsive and chronic nudist.

He understood the compulsions and the acts as sacred callings and programmed them as such into the Wiccan religion.

Outside of Wicca I doubt it’s as much of a thing.

If and when it is, it may follow the logic of Norse and Celtic fighters who warred naked to strike fear into their opponents.

3 Likes

I would also add that perhaps Daemons are a lot like human men in the sense that you’ll more likely get a ‘yes’ if you ask really nice and show 'em your tits… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

He or she, a witch is a witch, witches are lawless. Well demons like flesh and energy, besides they want basically to make witches happy, probably if they could materialise themselves easily the demons would have sex with us all the time cause it’s sexual magick and sexual magick is the base of Creation.

3 Likes

I imagine this would still work today. Hell, all the bath salt people NOT warring strike fear into my heart. Thankfully, I see them safely from my screen.

3 Likes

Can you please expound on this when you have more time?

1 Like

I don’t understand, but will research.

1 Like

LOOOOOOOOOL! :sweat_smile:

My Dad said this: Sounds like their a bunch of Peeping Tom’s. Good for them.

:sweat_smile::black_heart::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well witches are above the profane. The mundane have rules and obey them blindlessly, they stick to the laws, to society, to gender expactations. The Trinity which empowers a witch is the Gods of Magic: Lucifer, Hecate and Belial. Belial is the God of the lawless so a witch should only have one law his own/her own.

4 Likes