Why do so many people hate Yaweh?

Yeah. LGBTs aka “sodomites” as well as alleged adulterers, alleged apostates and alleged blasphemers being put to death, etc. That’s just one (major) aspect, and there’s also the hold those religions have had on society.

Now, it is possible to practise those religions and remain very much stable, be happy, etc. Our names, our traditions were (partly) inspired by those religions (that took from older religions and myths). But you understand why some choose to disassociate.

5 Likes

Personally, I don’t hate him, I just view him as a parasitic deity and I would not want to be part of his agenda.

3 Likes

I think you mean libertarian, liberals are something elsw (ik, I was confused at first lol)

2 Likes

I don’t hate him, I just have different goals than his, and desecration is a huge turn kn lol

1 Like

I sometimes forget liberal has very different connotations outside of the UK lol

2 Likes

lol, I don’t know the implications outside the US XD

1 Like

Yes he is very understanding of human nature. He knows that we do not know and doubts are natural in the accumulation of knowledge.

A true philosopher/scientist/anyonewithintelligence second guesses themselves ALL THE TIME.

And lucifer forgives this.

2 Likes

Because he enjoyed enslavement also he likes poverty, he likes to think hes the only one out their thinking hes better then anyone else also he likes to send his poo son Jesus is a cunt to preach lots of lies to entrap people so they got no other choice to follow his religion through the manipulation of church by telling lots of fibs about Lucifer, also the church is a money making machine so when Catholics go to church the church send around these bowls so all the congregation put in money to feed the preast money to fund the Catholic priests pedophile sceams, thats why Catholic priests have alter boys, the Yaweh religion is one of the most narsty religion and all full of troll Christian and Catholic trolls, i am so glade to wash my hands of that religion, and put it all behind me and remain with the LHP Left eye path.

3 Likes

I don’t hate him per se, I am indifferent to him as he is indifferent to me. He’s supposed to be a “god” almighty, omnipresent, omniscient, that his will and deeds are the best for the humans with a deeper meaning that only he knows and no one should question it but accept it as it is. The perfect being that’s never mistaken.

While humans are just a flock of sheeps, there to worship and love him through fear with a free will as a “gift” which is to be blamed for everything that happens.

It is your free will to worship him. But if you don’t you’ll go to Hell and suffer in eternity.
God allowed for that little girl to be raped and murdered because it was in his great plan, which is pure and has the best interest of the humans and we shouldn’t question it.

I do not resonate with such cold and inhuman god.
It’s why I left Christianity in the first place. Pagan Gods all over the world are much different. They’re very close to human nature. They do mistakes, they have desires, they have feelings, they have weaknesses. They have passion. As humans do. And as a human being I can walk with them fair and square, I can question them, I can understand them and I can forgive them.

3 Likes

In all fairness thats the churches interpretation of the gospels in a way that will give them power.
The way Jesus is portrayed i would say the man is an ascended master no doubt in that and If you look in other texts then those that was put i to the bible you would see that the teaching was wery different.
Early Christian sects was against a church as such. According to the gospel of Judas the teaching of Jesus is with a personal relationship to the divine and as such no priset can give you salvation, that may act as guides and help but you have to discover the trigga yourself as in buddishm which is also one of the reasons there is the theory that Jesus was a buddisht.

1 Like

I resumed reading the Bible, sometimes I give Judaism and Christianism a try even though they aren’t my cup of tea. My issues with this God are his threats and actual killings, the distinction between Him and the creatures (unlike Hinduism’s Atman=Brahman; moreover it’s contradictory to talk about God’s image, necessity of being perfect like the Father in Heaven etc. but still we aren’t Him), obedience and prayer, one should research some practices (hesicasm) and a deep theoretical doctrine if interested…

That was a man who said that who claimed it was from him i call bullshit

1 Like

Exodus 12:12
Exodus 32:27-35
Samuel 15:2-3
Deuteronomy 2:34; 3:6; 20:16-18
Just to name a few but the list goes on.

1 Like

I hate him for in my eyes he and other ‘gods’ of the abrahamic faiths are nothing but parasites. This comes from my own experience of being a christian, or well used to. Not to mention my demons (No commonly known ones) whom I work with do not like the abrahamic faiths/gods. They will absolutely not work with me with ‘abrahamic’ energies around.

1 Like

Did they tell you why?

1 Like

Never really asked. Didn’t feel like I needed to since I don’t really like the energy that much either.

I’m more facinated by the fact that they even made that distinction and you admitting so.
Magicians can be weird about this and rather promote propaganda instead; sometimes seeming a bit over the top and bordering unhealthy obssession.

When I considered myself an atheist, the last people that were on my mind were some damn Christians.

1 Like

I’m not obsessed, I simply don’t like the faith due to my bad experience with it. I have Christian friends, and it’s not an issue unless i’m trying to do something occult related with them around, their thoughts and energies tend to interfere alot.

1 Like

I respect that. I don’t think you’re the one obssessed. I’m speaking on what I pick up around the occult community in general.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean!