Why do so many magicians /people believe the Illuminati is not real?

Back at ya.

1 Like

The best place to hide is in plain sight. Then it’s too obvious to believe. O’ the paradoxes of this dualistic plane of polarities!

1 Like

“a multi generation control over the world wouldn’t even be achievable, therefore it must be a hoax.”

• and what about rothshield, the qeen and monarchy in general.^^

::stuck_out_tongue:

„’Berion

Duality is a lie, always has been, always will be. The product of limited perception.

Real or not, I don’t consider them a legit threat, given their ineptitude to even keep themselves hidden. It’s the ones we still DON’T know about that should be the concern.

There was a great video with evidence about the Rithschild in YouTube, it “coincidentally” got removed, haven’t been able to find it since.

2 Likes

yaahhh yahhh, always locking for something else which might just turn it over in a new favor.^^

If duality is a lie then tell the earth to stay still so there will be no more night and day. I understand what you mean, but on this plane we have to deal with opposites. That said, I understand they’re really the same thing but yea
 Depolarizing is part of Middle Pillar exercises and whatnot. But then, to function in this world and be balanced, don’t we need to understand both worlds at once and act accordingly, both the illusion and the real? I hope that makes sense. When you break free of the illusion, you still gotta come back here and live in it.

3 Likes

From my point of view i believe the true elites of this world aren’t politicians or even presidents, I believe the true elite if there is such a thing aren’t people who’s names are even in the public.

Obviously just a theory but i don’t know i ain’t one for the satanic order controlling media, but i do believe in a elite group of individuals using resources in order to sell guns, petrol, oil etc.

It’s all about money, the seed of control really 
 Makes more sense to me, that these individuals would be tied into the weaponry industry 
 So war would need to be imperative to sell those weapons 
 Invading countries for no reason other than to steal their resources 
 and to cause mayhem to sell more guns 
 Take oil from foreign land.

This is my idea of elite individuals who’s faces and names aren’t even in the public’s eye 

They would have to have influence in the Rothschild Family 
 Control lover certain national security 
 They would use the so called ’ Holy War ’ between Jews and Muslims etc 
 To cause more mayhem they’d need some influence in news

So this is more believable in my OPINION 
 Of course there are hundreds of secrete societies 

But this would have to be the elite society in control.

6 Likes

How does one invade countries and start wars without the cooperation of presidents and world leaders. I agree with your theory but I think the leaders work with those people who are unknown behind the scenes.

1 Like

There are elites all over the place, but there are a lot of them, and by and large they are pretty stale. They appreciate money and power. Many appreciate family. Some have “religious faith” of varying degrees of tepidness. But they have forgotten - if they ever knew - the true “system of the world” and are just running on inertia. They have a lot of inertia. But inertia can be redirected.

1 Like

Another “conspiracy theory” proven correct - this time, that businesses care about their profit ahead of simply curing people:

“Is curing patients a sustainable business model?” analysts ask in an April 10 report entitled “The Genome Revolution.”

“The potential to deliver ‘one shot cures’ is one of the most attractive aspects of gene therapy, genetically-engineered cell therapy and gene editing. However, such treatments offer a very different outlook with regard to recurring revenue versus chronic therapies,” analyst Salveen Richter wrote in the note to clients Tuesday. “While this proposition carries tremendous value for patients and society, it could represent a challenge for genome medicine developers looking for sustained cash flow.”

Published 3:15 PM ET Wed, 11 April 2018 Updated 7:20 PM ET Wed, 11 April 2018 https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/11/goldman-asks-is-curing-patients-a-sustainable-business-model.html

This stuff gets memory holed fast, though, and greatly to our cost.

Next time you’re reading some site that describes some kind of cure via herbs or nutritional supplements or whatever the hell else, obviously don’t just fall in yelling “shut up and take my money,” and things that seem too good to be true, sometimes simply are - if you plan to go that route, make sure you perform all necessary research, and seek opinions from a range of sources.

But do please consider that the greedy mouth of the beast has OPENLY ADMITTED this, so when the people talking about it say “Big pharma is against cures it cannot profit from long-term” - welp, now you know.

It is.

In their very own words.

8 Likes

It’s not about money it’s about powerband money is simply one of many means to power. The real power is in influence, mind control of mass populations. Control of currency, control of media and the beliefs of the masses. Control of everything. It’s all about control, these people have plenty of money and they are not necessarily out for more money. They are actually spending and loosing enormous sums of money to push forth their power grab. George Sorros is a prime example of someone with lots of money, spending ungodly amount with no profit whatsoever returning other than the profit of control of public opinion.
When you have all the money in the world money is not attractive anymore what becomes attractive is knowing that nothing happens unless you say it does. It’s a sick power lust these people have, it’s how they validate their existence.

4 Likes

Two words: Deep state.

Confirms what I’ve been saying for years. Their focus always seems to be on symptom management rather than actual cures. And don’t get me started on the cancer industry.

1 Like

I have not a doubt that there is a group of elites within this world that truly have the power to flip it upside down at their will, however - I also have no doubt that a group that powerful would be masters of deceitful tactics and lies.

What’s the first thing you would do if you thought someone was on your tail? Put the blame somewhere else.

“Rothschild family? Illuminati? I don’t care aslong as it’s not us” is what they’d say.
And they’d sit there and laugh about how misguided the human population is and how easy it is for them to control us.

2 Likes

i think illuminati is a secret branch of the Freemasons that controls the world and governments
they tried to recruit me in their organization I refused, may be the illuminati of Bavaria does not exist legally but they are surely underground organisation.

2 Likes