Why do [or did] you want a succubus or incubus

Great question. Well I want a succubus because no human being wants to sleep with me or even talk to me.
Cause I am 4 feet tall. Every woman wants a dude 6 feet + tall or rich.

2 Likes

i didn´t want to, she came onto me, at the time i didn´t realize but she putted the word “succubus” and “lilith” in my mind in order to seduced me, so once thing let to the another i found several blogs on the internet that talked about this kind of relationships, but it was a thing that i was struggling with because i didn´t know if this would be beneficial to me or just a way to get into more trouble (it doesn´t help either tthat i grew up in a traditional christian family)

around june 2017 she started to seduced me but it took around late september of the same year to convince myself to get in a relationship with a daughter of lilith, i remember the first time we met, it was a dream i had that i was in my bedroom and out of nowhere she came to me and started to hugging me and wanting to make out, pretty nice feeling, i´m grateful that she came into my life, she´s the best girl i´ve ever met, i´m also thankful towards lilith for allowing this relationship to happen

5 Likes

Done a few attempts with Lilith herself and Izabael. It must be a “gradual thing”, in fact I didn’t have much results, I’m almost 40 years old anyway so I was thinking of going Middle Path or celestial, and possibly to betroth/marry a human female (also it’s probably better to not mix that with the succubus jealousy I’ve read about)

The succubus would only get jealous if you did not state up front, upon calling her, that you would also be taking a human lover/mate. There are some here whose succubi spouses are actually willing to help them find human lovers so the jealousy thing is definitely not a given, so long as you treat the succubus with respect and ask her if she is okay with it.

7 Likes

“Why not just have a relationship with another person?”

There are lots of men who are so unattractive to women they haven’t had a sex partner/relationship in very long time, and I don’t mean for the last year or two, but for 20 or 30 years, maybe never.

I could for instance see such totally rejected men being attracted by the incubus/succubus idea.

Doesn’t explain the women though.

1 Like

To get a human partner in the flesh, you can simply use magick to get one because magick conquers all.

A relationship with a succubi/incubi usually means having a chance to be with a goddess/god because that’s what daughters and sons of the four queens of sacred sexuality are.

2 Likes

@SlickMonique I must admit that it is true for a lot of men, for some women too, but much less.
It’s often like this, unfortunately, many people feel lonely and need a sentimental attachment to fill the void that fills them. Otherwise, it is often as a result of disappointment in love.
For my part I had already explained, but I will rewrite it here :

2 Likes

Leoh, thank you for your story. I understand and sympathize with it.

Don’t get fooled by my avatar, by the way. I’m actually a middle-aged guy who can look back on a lifetime perpetual rejection and isolation from love; the level of involuntary celibacy only to be matched by my early awoken and intense fascination with the erotic, which this world and this incarnatation seems to have decided to deny me expression of.

So my interest in the occult (I have never practiced it, don’t know much about it and neither seen any evidence of its efficacy, but let’s just say I’d wish it to be real, lol), would exclusively be related to dreams of another existence in the afterlife, essentially some place where your perverse sensual fantasies become your lived reality and you are perpetually loved. Unlike most “magicians”, I don’t care for success or experiences in this world anymore as I see it mainly as a prison, a kind of waiting room until at last you can get released from it.

In other words, while I understand and sympathize with the wish to enter into a relationship with a succubus/incubus for love, affection and sexual pleasure in this life, I would personally mostly be interested in it if above all it meant becoming a woman in the afterlife like the one in my profile, lol, and enter the sinful and salacious world where such a woman would belong.

600full-pamela-hensley

If so, I’d gladly become the property of the appropriate demon/demoness who’d like to have me, throwing myself down backwards from the spirit world, as Swedenborg describes it, into a warm, fuzzy, comforting blue neon hell… :heart:

2 Likes

You went to a conjurer?

@Jimmy_Kudo Yeah

Woah that sounds so cool what was it like?

Also what kinds of meditations do you do? I am trying to become more spiritual but am finding it difficult so would love to know any meditation methods that might help

Basically you go to a online forum and buy a “entity” from them or atleast you buy a binding. Ritual for hire.

@Jimmy_Kudo

I’d suggest you first learn to train and open up your psychic abilities.

It’s a complete waste and pointless to get a “spirit binding” without knowing how to interact with it.

Hell I don’t even know if I will make it this lifetime.

I am trying to open my senses and improving the chakras but still no succes yet.

I can feel them touching my body; muscle twitches, limbs moving, tingling in my face / groin area / prostate stimulation. But i’m stuck and I cannot get past this phase.

I’m gonna try a vegetarian lifestyle. Cuz I heard that meat is very grounding.

It could take 10-20 years, maybe even longer. If you’re not dedicated to your spirits just don’t bother with it.

I’m gonna be honest with you.
I have 2 succubi companions, and I got them for the wrong reasons.

But now I feel responsible for them and I won’t drop them. There are here now and I have to find a way to make it work.

3 Likes

I wanted someone to love and care for

1 Like

When I was in my late teens and getting into magic, this is something that I wanted because I was curious about what it would be like. So I started hunting on magic forums and trying to find people who could help me. Back then I was inexperienced with relationships and I was looking for a new form of deeper connection.

I started reading Donald Tysons Sexual Alchemy and it progressed to obtaining my own familiar. My experiences with Succubus entities come mainly from dreams and meditation work. I remember when I created my own succubus according to the works of Scott Cunningham, and a special moment was hearing my female spirit lover laughing in my bedroom.

I had another encounter with a succubus in a dream. I felt an aggressive presence and my dream warped into two females giving me fellatio. As soon as I woke up I saw a shadow run across the wall and disappear. I remember I did a banishment ritual in my dream (unintentionally) and I saw the spirit scream in my face. It was a dark haired woman with pale skin and red eyes and she looked creepy.

I think demon lovers are a good novelty but they do not replace the loving connection and intimacy of an earth woman.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice

hey I got an important question can u pm me thanks! :smiley:

To be honest I didn’t want one, it just happened. It’s part of my journey.

That’s very interesting i never knew you could use a conjure to be with one