Why demons help us?

Abbadon is a fallen angel turned demon then?

1 Like

Same reason you feel most alive when you’re living your life’s mission and purpose

They simply want to be evoked and tasked. It’s like watching a rockstar get on stage and do their thing and then bask in the applause. They love it and eat it up. No coaxing required if it’s what they’re about

I don’t like the notion of worshiping them because it gives them the upper hand in the power split. A simple offering they can experience through your senses will do more than enough, and think intensity more than pleasant. They’re yin consciousness beings

8 Likes

I dont normally post here, but I had to login on this one. The fearful language in this thread infuriates me. Demons dont “help”, they obey. Know your power! I lean more to the Levayan philosphies, but I shame to call anyone a traveler on the left hand path that bows to any power.

6 Likes

They don’t “obey” they choose to help, being confident in your own power doesnt mean demons or any entity fear your empty flex lol. It just means you are not their dormat and not to treat them like your personal tools and vice versa.

11 Likes

It is much more than an energy exchange, it is a Power exchange as well. To feel a glimpse of True Power look to where you spine meets your skull and FEEL what is there and then tell me of your experience. After doing this you should have water and possibly meat (you do not have to eat meat, I am pretty sure being vegetarian or vegan will work as well, but for this meat may work better and as a side note I was vegetarian for over a year and a half, though I did not know about this exercise then). Most spirits will not tell you about this power within us, some even fear it. If you do this PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS, if you get attacked in a dream look at that place in the morning (or whenever you wake up), because the spirits that are attracted to this power can physically hurt you and worse and you will most likelg have weird dreams, also DO NOT push it too much, if you do then you could get spiritual sickness and if you push it further than that you could die (this would take a bit if that happened I am pretty sure). If you read about the story of Zohak this power is what the snakes coming out of the shoulders represents, NOT the Kundalini like most think, the Kundalini goes out of the head, not the shoulders. Good luck and report your experience (if it is not too personal that is)!

1 Like

There is something that most are not aware of and I just posted a reply to someone explaining it in this thread, look at the reply to see what it is

This I think is right, but also wrong, check out my lengthy reply I made on this thread for more info, it has to do with a Power that most entities will not tell you about and pay attention to the warnings I give, they are very important, this power even though it is within us can hurt us or even if pushed way too far at once can kill us, it is Power itself and most occultists never find out about it

Same reason nobody has to compel one to live their life’s purpose. If in your soul you’re a musician then nobody has to twist your arm to sign a record deal if the opportunity comes along

It would be downright hilarious to think Jimi Hendrix would need to be negotiated into talking about the guitar. Dude would probably talk music with you for hours and be stoked to recommend a book to his new roommate that respected him and tried to get along without kissing ass.

Demons are closer to people. If you understand human nature you’ll understand how to work with demons. That said, anything involving a sense of gratitude, duty, or anything you’d call the higher self is the realm of angels. They’re the altruists. Demons might help simply because they like you.

The one common ground they all absolutely share is they respond to self respect and sincerity. Angels even more so on that last one

6 Likes

In some cultures, it’s because of likeness. You have traits they like and want to develop
I highly doubt a body builder has fluffy bunny spirits who will want to come to his aid lol

1 Like

can you explain this a little more? How does someone look at where their spine is attached to their head?

btw: long time ago when I was certified for ambulance we were told that injurying the top part of your neck would be instant death just like an injury to your brain

1 Like

You just spiritually feel what is on the back of your neck, try visualizing it and you will feel it, if you do it right, if I can think of another way to describe it I will let you know

Thank you for sharing this!
Since there is much I would like to know and have many questions about this - is there any book about the topic you can recommend?

Attacked both in dreams and in waken state, a feeling of being hunted, hunger for this power of mine, physically injured etc - all of this started a couple of years ago when I begun to expand spiritually and in every way tried to break free from my family and recover from the past. And also at the same time problem around the neck, shoulders, throat and teeth emerged. Especially a “mystical” serious tooth-problem, spirit told me that the mainproblem behind this is (power)intrusion.
I actually found the LHP and started to practice magic in the beginning of last year, it has not worsened the situation rather putted it in a completely another, clearer light.
I should not push too much, but I feel that something must be done to get rid of this, its like it says: “no I refuse to go away, I feel fine here” and desperately mad shouts out “no, I can’t accept letting you go, I cant live without you and I need to have you in a cage because I am scared of you”.

Even before exploring this deeper, it feels clearly that there is some metal leash and a intrusive suppressing energy fighting against me.
What is the purpose of eating meat and drink water?

1 Like

It depends on the demon. Some genuinely like helping us, while others have a goal in mind that involves helping us.

they only help you if you pay them, lol… just like a taxi

1 Like

not true, Lucifer has helped me a lot and never asked for anything in return

5 Likes

Usually the pay is their goals. So they help and in turn they get something out of it either something obvious or not so obvious, whether benevolent or malevolent or neither at all is up to them

My personal view on why they help us is that they want us to be our own gods. Like, demons separated themselves from the source and from angels, so they can be their own gods instead of wanting to live the way god/angels wanted them to… so i believe they help people so we can be our own gods and our lives the way we want. If they didn’t help us it would be harder for us to do that, and we would be serving god rn… Well that’s what i believe

1 Like

That’s under the idea that all demons were ever connected to angels to begin with (which they werent) but then I can never see the connection of how a demon can help someone become a God unless it’s metaphorically speaking (as in become the god of your own life) because there’s no connection between the two Gods like Pazuzu or Nyx created their own forms of demons a Demon can’t really help you become something that created them, but also under the assumption that demons care about the whole of humanity or about people who claim LHP.

Because I lusted for results, I asked Asmodeus, why doesn’t he deliver faster results and he said that I have to tip the scales/tip the balance with some offerings. Of course, spirits can help you with or without offerings… it depends on what you have asked them and how challenging the task is.

1 Like

yes, i understand, but Lucifer never asked me for anything tbh