Why demons help us?

why demons help us?
Do they want to help us do something for them?
Should we be demon worshiper to communicate better with them?

2 Likes

They have agendas, as much as everyone that has ever lived. You getting what you want probably help them in some way.

This is just a personal hypothesis.

They should be Cuervo worshippers to communicate better with me.

14 Likes

yes, you are right

They respond to the “creator” in us!

They get something that we are not aware of perhaps? Its an energy exchange! And the spirits are eager to visit our realities through us “the gate”

While they accept your worship, its not required! The communication is a skill you develop!

15 Likes

Because they want to and have their own agendas, neither need to worship the other but there already exist a path of demon worshipping. Demons dont care who or what you are, nor your belief systems.

10 Likes

So why is it said that they use a priest or a godly person to fight them?

But perhaps our beliefs affect them

Because that’s religion and religion doesn’t speak for them.

9 Likes

aha…yes thats right

1 Like

Our beliefs only affect our perception especially when evoking, you believe one thing they will manifest in your perception that way, but other than that no.

10 Likes

Perhaps our beliefs also influence whether they are good or bad. That is why their presence is positive for some and negative for some.

1 Like

Not quite, some people just don’t mix well with their energies, everyone as individuals have energies they can vibe with and energies they can’t.

11 Likes

How do you know that the entity being exorcised is not a parasite or a regular demon instead of an infernal king?

4 Likes

Ashtoroth was annoyed with my reality. She thinks it is crap (and I kinda agree, but those hell worlds I went to really suck way worse.)

4 Likes

Demons are neutral beings, they also have free will, let them do as they please and if they wish to help you then be grateful, must they have a reason?

Don’t make assumptions about books and their covers aka demons and motives. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

When you ask yourself, “why do demon’s help us?”…

Ask “Why do people help each other?”

That should answer your question. That answer being, well about a diverse as the people.

8 Likes

i do not know exactly, but apparently they use a person with faith or a priest and sometimes holy water for exorcism. All the movies show the same thing

i agree with you

Yeah…movies are generally not a good source for this, and my point still stands

5 Likes

When the Gods send you a blessing, you don’t ask why it was sent

4 Likes