Why can't I quit?

Personally, the only things I consider to be a true God is any spirit whose sphere of power is Creation itself.

2 Likes

Could you give me some examples please?

The different kabbalistic godnames for each of the sephirot, the big three hindu dieties, the abrahamic deity (even if some people on this forum don’t believe as such), a few of the old primordial beings from various minor religions, ect.

Basically, if it’s attributed to be a creator of all things or a destroyer of all things, I consider it a God; anything that’s sphere of power is something that predicates on Creation actually existing, I consider a really powerful spirit more than a true God.

God is The All.

I may be a Pure Chaote, but Hermetic Kabbalah has influenced my practice quite a lot.

3 Likes

Well said!! How do you feel about Kali and Shakti the Goddesses in Hindusm? Kali is time essentially.

Honestly, any sufficiently powerful spirit, with a sphere of power being a primary force within creation, I’d consider a god, not God, just god.

So basically any spirit of Time, Death, Space, Life, ect would be a god, but secondary forces like love or revenge or anything that predicates on things that require mankind to actually exist would just be a spirit, or if it’s sphere of power was a primary force but it’s not particularly strong.

2 Likes