Why Belial would refuse to help me

Thanks Alita, So just to clarify…you choose them? They don’t choose you?

I don’t know what else I could do in the physicl world besides gathering all the evidence that I could against him which I did. What else could I do?I wish I had superpowers but I don’t. If I did I would not call up on entities for help. Belial did not pass me any knowledge so far about anything. He just granted me wishes in return for something that he wanted. But that didn’t work last 2times. I feel like he was bought out by the enemy. After all enemy employed a voodo priestess who knows what better thing he got in return…

I was thinking about that actually. I was thinking Paimon too. I will try both I guess

1 Like

Eligos is good

i am of the opinion that Belial, is not one who will grant just anything because someone wants it. i could never have a better mentor than him. he, along with others- assisted in nuking the ‘enemy family’ trying for custody-- even weekends sometimes… of our grand children … [and the whole story there is to me amazing]; dreams in court. i feel to counsel, that, just because we want something and can justify it in 1000 ways- he sees further, and so I would not think it a slight. LOOK WITHIN, what is any reason he would hold this back ?
He is in my experiance seriously Justice oriented , and I also believe your cause and desires are not over; and so patience, as goddamn annoying as it is – may well be part of the ongoing formula for a better outcome in the future.
i had things going so amazing with him- my son wanted me and mom to move down to tennessee to be near him and his family after he returned from his 4th combat tour of Afghanistan {101st Airborne Infantry Squad leader }
we tried to find a way to do it, but simply did not have the funds or a place to land, andtry as we might, i finally told my wife to drop it for about a year - and told Belial who i was in a Pact Working with- make sure that my wife does not have any luck so we could take a year in fixing our credit and gathering funds and finding a place-- guess who closed on a house for a price way about anything i was comfy with and celebrating the 4th of July with my son and his family 2 WEEKS later ?? Could you believe I was pissed beyond reason ???
But Belials fingerprints were smudges all over the event!!! All I can say is that even with the bumps and bangs we have had here— Thanks to Him, my financial status has never been better . The kinda sucky thing is my son was only around for 6 months then he was sent to korea and then kuwait/iraq- then him and his family who had been only a mile away was sent to Texas-- so , did we loose? not at all. i find it quite excellent that He would negate what i wannted because I knew better and literally picked me up and put me where he saw I was needed— where where the experiances I NEEDED were to be brought forth.
I do feel a huge sence of sorrow for your situation— it is not totally unexperianced by me… but I would advise, make the best use of your time to develope whatever “the courts and society” seems to think you were lacking, and create for yourself “Currents” which when the time is Right [and we seldom are the best judges of that-IMO] will flow the results you wish to achieve.
What I have said sux, I know, it is usually the only thing I can say it seems- sorry about that.
Also, you may be entering a place where Belial is setting you up to learn and perfom other magicks not yet brought to your mind. perhaps the Blood Sorcery techniques taught by Sorceress Cagliostro-- o r who knows ?
Wish I had something more useful for you.
FDM

1 Like

It can be either way but what I mean is even if a Daemon does call you doesn’t mean you have to work with them if you’re uncomfortable with something about them.

1 Like

Belial is the Poet, he speaks or acts in riddles. Most times he won’t explain what he means unless you confront him and even then he’ll expect you to beable to comprehend.

One thing you need to learn is we don’t call Spirits to do things for us, just to assist. WE (as well as you) are the Ubermensch, the God of our worlds.
If a person tells them self repeatedly something won’t happen it is like a spell, the thing they say will come true.
This works both good and bad.

Second thing is, if you call a Spirit you need to have the balls to confront them if need be. You are in charge not them and so if you are hesitant or unsure of yourself, just like a smaller or sickly baby rooster, they will devour you.
I sometimes wonder if this is why Daemons get a bad rep about “eating souls”, their not going to waste time with someone who refuses to perform.

Here too with Lucifer. I do the work and he guides

How could magical opposition cause a demonic king to not be able to help you?

If the opposition is stronger than you, then they can turn the demon back upon you.

The opposition’s protections might be too much to handle, even for a demonic king. They are not omnipotent, contrary to what the more religious minded of us claim, so it is always possible they just aren’t up to the task.

There are also beings that are stronger than the demonic kings, and the king may be not so inclined to mix it up with them if they are involved in the situation.

1 Like

if you were working with demonic kings in this case what would you do?

I would ask the kings I’m working with about what actions they would recommend and make note of what they say. I’d also contact my Higher Self and get the full low down on the situation from a higher perspective, and compare that to what the kings said and then, looking at both the high and the low POV, decide on what action to take.

do you mind if i shoot you a pm real quick

Sorry, I had to make (and eat) supper. Sure, go ahead.

1 Like

Personally, I say just throw a death curse on the father and be done with it. Why would you want to bother with halfway measures?

I think he did for me last night. I don’t remember my dream exactly but there was this guy saying some Demon person had a crush on me, and I think it was either Azazel or Pazuzu. But I think the guy I was talking with was Azazel, and he was wanting me to do something, but I wasn’t into it, but he said at least let me video tape you walking a way, then said Azazel or Pazuzu has a crush on you and like watching your hair in the wind. After looking up Pazuzu I think he makes more sense, he has more of a wind thing huh? Anyways I never called him, but after I had Belial take me to hell, I think sometimes Azazel is showing up, I think he is acting as a messenger for others that have since wanted me to communicate with them.

Anyways this was a while ago I see and this thread got reactivated after quite some time, anyways how did it go? Did you get Paimon to help? Did Belial have an explanation for why he was deciding what he was deciding? I don’t always get the answer I want to hear from him too.