Why Belial would refuse to help me

I worked a lot with Belial before. He granted me every wish and request I had.
But he completely refuses to help me with the battle for children custody in court. I was left “unprotected” and with no help 2times so far in court by him and of course it wasn’t in my favor although all the odds and circumstances papers and proofs I had should have been enough to win.
I don’t understand why he doesn’t want to help me anymore. and especially in court that is his speciality right?

4 Likes

Ask him.

I don’t know your history, but it is possible that Belial sees you as being in the wrong when it comes to your court case, or that you are refusing to accept your own responsibility for the way things are. Another possibility I can see is that Belial had his own agenda, and he thinks losing this custody battle would be what’s best for you.

There could also be magical opposition or defenses that are preventing him from helping you.

Straight up ask him what’s going on. If he refuses to tell you, call another spirit to help you with your case.

7 Likes

Is it in your best interest?
If not, then he wouldn’t want to intervene.

3 Likes

I should add to this, is it in the best interest of the children?

8 Likes

I would say it is in the best interest for the children. The father is an asshole he is an abuser controlling manipulative asshole that abused me and my kids for 14years. That’s why I got out of it. Not to say that he’s an alcoholic and and actually he dumped the kid on his mother. He hid money from me and court and he spends money on lavishe trips to exotic countries for sex with young girls. I came up in court with all the proofs for all this. This the court didn’t hold him accountable for anything and gave him 1 of the kids the he dumpted on his mother that she wouldn’t back off and keep lie for him too.

The only thing that I can think offs I would be limited in doing magic continue to work on myself because I would be busy with the kids. But still…aren’t the demons supposed to do what we ask? In return of something of course.I can’t understand him.

I also need advice what to do next. I don’t know what to do with who else to work I feel like I was left in limbo by Belial. I don’t want to go back to court and be slammed again because I would count on one of them and they wouldn’t help.
Another question came to my mind, can Belial be “bought”? Is it possible that he was bought it canceled by the other party? I know that his mother has a voodo priestess friend and I can only think that she hired her against me. But still isn’t suppose Belial to fight and protect me? And not to back off?
Are this demons actually not as powerful and they are praised to be?Why he would back off? We had an understanding for unlimited time. While I can’t complain about the past when he helped me each time, now he refuse to help me.
What to do?

I have been a heavy heavy advocate of Belial now for some time. In the beginning Belial would grant me miracles. Miracle after miracle. I KNEW he was real because he was producing incredible results. At one point about 6 months ago he did the same shit to me. He stopped helping me as he did.

I was doing a working and as always, I asked Belial to assist me. His response was just this: You know what to do…

After this I evoked him the next day to ask him why he has refused to help me as he did. His response basically was as such:

When you first began to call me, you requested I aid you in your ascent. Ascent requires evolution into magehood. Evolution cannot be made by me for you, you have the power. Learn new arts, find new systems, and become a commander of yourself and reality. When things are dire, call me and I will come. For everything else you must harness the power of the earth, planets, elements, and your highest level of existence. Grow and evolve. Asking me to do all of the work is not evolution but a form of stagnation. Go and master the arts.

20 Likes

After that I learned planetary invoking and herb/oil magicks and have been able to manifest the same results.

4 Likes

No, they are not servants. If Belial thinks something is amiss he does what he feels is the best out come. All Daemons are like this, they don’t jump through hoops for us and that attitude might be why he isn’t helping.
Belial is without a Master and he might be reminding you of that fact.

I second you calling him and asking before the case is over. This way if there’s an issue you can clear it up.

4 Likes

I understand that I have to work on my ascension and I do whatever I can. But a major situation like this court case I was expecting him to help. He knows I am not ready to be on my own yet. I am not developed enough even if I have the tools.

Dont think that way. If you can evoke a demonic king you can certainly harness enough energy to make a real world manifesation

4 Likes

Agreed!
To me, it seems he is trying to tell you this @Kitta.
I think he wants you to push for your own success, Belial can be a harsh teacher. He is the mother bird pushing the baby off the cliff and waiting for it to fly on its own and if it falls he will not always intervene. You have to be strong to work with him, it’s something he expects.

3 Likes

Just what I needed. I know im on the right track now :metal::metal::metal:

5 Likes

I dare to have some offtopic question- can you share details about your planetary invocations, please? Can be PM or other topic.

Just do your best and have a plan B too. Please do not accept the failure from the beginning

Then ask Belial again, ask what you should see and what you miss. Probably he will give you insights and show what you miss, sometimes a help may lead to worse scenarios, whereas sometimes, something bad may, in time turn to a something good. We may not know as we are bound to that dimension we may guess but they may see.

Just do your best and see what happens.

Belial is great and when he keeps his silence he always do that for your best.

3 Likes

Look Up Frater Xaviers planetary magick system.

3 Likes

Belial left me out in the cold like this just recently. turns out i had offended him by requesting of him something i was clearly capable of doing myself.

2 Likes

As I previously stated, ask Belial himself, but instead of commanding him to help you, ask his advice on what you should do. I think if you do this, Belial will be more than happy to talk you through.

4 Likes

just read Belial so I’ll talk about my little experience with him from him he told me I should not work with him for now as I belong with Azazel and should stick with him felt like he didn’t want to work with me because I had a strong connection with Azazel like I am only meant as his follower…same goes for other goetic demons most of them I feel stay clear from me and I don’t have strong connections with them only with Azazel…

3 Likes

this seems like a common theme with Belial

1 Like