Why are imposters/parasites so incredibly strong, yet also so weak?

I read that part but I thought it was something that happens only some of the times and not always. So is it accurate to assume that this is whats going on most of the time than?

Concerning my second question: okay that makes sense. Is this also where tools and such can help a beginner out? Like focusing on the sigil of a demon and chanting the enn?
I do tend to do this, just not everytime. But if its a good help it sounds like a good idea to use these strategies more often.

Well said.

1 Like

I believe the impostor get to the magician first due some mistake of the magician. Iā€™ve always perceived the deities as cold stone, I see people saying they feel as human but this never sitted well with me. The way I see they donā€™t feel as we do, so they donā€™t feel for example compassion or empathy to someone who is being deceived, theyā€™re all about teach and teach and mind and knowledge and no heart no empathy not love. I was never able, never felt comfortable in having any relationship with them that not professional because of this, I see them as cold, indifferent, mind-like beings, so to me the answer is they donā€™t care, not really, is all a lesson for them and if you donā€™t learn by yourself than they probably just think youā€™re not worth it, thereā€™s no compassion or father like feeling like some people believe. Just cold indifference and lessons.