Why are dream so good(cosmic horror)

Just had a short nap for few seconds literally where i saw i was some where around my home town and walking it was very thunderous and breezy wvery stromy environment. And when walking i see this bunch of wamn sitting on down street are under some victimed demonic possesion (like getting exorcism of some shit kinda movie), as they were sitting right at the edge of the road 90 degree so it was kinda scary jumpscare (not a jumpscare but the crazy intensity of these dreams is crazy, like everything just looks so intense weather, eye conatct etc) . So i increased my speed of brisk walking so that they dont notice me but i realize while walking i was spraying a deo all over my body and was not wearing slipper so i decided to go backwards home, but as i turned backwards out of sudden this guy looking like drug addict wearing something on head maybe it was a Sikh looking dude, so he start chasing me with a knife but zombie walking(everybody kinda loojed drugged addict in that dream) , so i thought this guys wanted deo bottle so i threw the dew bottle on him and started to run but just after the 1st step my legs feels so hard i was also literally zombie walking and my dreams wakes off . As my eyes little bit opens i see a sigil of demonic face with bats ears but a dynamic sigil, so i blinked few times but i still saw it.

But somethig ironic is that there was sikh chanting
Session going on by ladies get togethered in my home while i was asleep and in past i said a lot of shit about Sikhism, so maybe that dream was connexted to that, as i saw bunch of women tofther possesed in a horror way on street and sikh guy with a knife chases me .

Usually i dont get pissed off when i see a horror dream coz hollywood lacks the creativity in horror movie its just usually some dirty graveyard skunk tyoe shit in wielrd ugly ass sitations or homes with creeoy music etc.

But in the dreams the ambience is soo good (especially the cosmic horror ones)that after i waked up i feel so refreshed and energized, but maybe becoz i am addicted to dopanine and sensations etc that a cosmic horror is able to generate so much spike that i like it .

Like till now i have dreams of hook up and dreams of cosmic horror and i would choose a cosmic horror dreams over hook up , i had this dream like i am in party in terrace and out of the sudden stroms tornado take over 360 moon starts collapsing its so breezy and ambience, i love it

Like its so real and intense, like i had so many dream where i saw moon come so near to me and so intence look of it like its interacting with me.

Is there a way to see this kinds of dreams everyday like its just hella entertaiment and much real than real world itself as so much sensation and deeper emtions there ?

1 Like