Whoah there

Sultitan_Itan, that reminds me of a lot of those cheesy 70’s magic books that Parker put out. I think NAP came out of that. If you dig through all that material you will find all kinds of gems though. I come across them in used bookstores from time to time. And Finbarr does have a few valuable books with shit that really works. I have been surprised more than once looking through tomes with sketchy names and covers.

i like your style, sultana man!

kind of like the shit you see in that movie with nicholas cage…

-tj

I still have my Parker Treasury somewhere or other! I did NAP as a beginner - I didn’t get many results, but lots of people report impressive shit. The Golden Dawn rituals seem to conflict with me somehow. The day I ditched the LBRP and MP was the day I started getting results again. I used to think angels didn’t like me, but now I think it has something to do with the way energy’s manipulated. Might be neat to give it a try with my current methods, but I’ve more than moved on from that kind of dabbling. But the next time I’m looking for a fun weekend side experiment… Always thought the lotto one sounded fun. I love to have wacky side experiments ready for when the main work wears me out. Even when they don’t work, I usually learn something. And the wackier it is, the more fun it is to try. And if it’s completely stupid and actually works, well that’s just priceless.

I was reading some of those Finbarr titles and they seemed way out there. For me, the more ridiculous the claims sound, the more enticing it is to me. I remember reading Konstantinos, and out of every spirit he talked about, Vimarone was the most attractive one to me. His office is teaching you to materialize objects that you formed astrally into the physical world. I’m like, “Screw money evocation, I’m talking working with this guy and materializing this shit outta thin air!” Most outrageous, his methods are supposed to be so effective, that your preliminary materializations efforts succeed after only a month… Really?! I’m surprised there aren’t loads of info on evocations of this spirit, especially when you can learn a technique like that.

Active Dreaming is a pretty cool Finbarr title by Robet Balthazaar, and this dude is talking about being able to transform using dreams to reprogram and rewrite genetic expression. I already had some experience with the stuff he talks about in the book, like regrowing 80% of a chipped tooth in one night after meeting a dream doppleganger who was singing all sorts of healing instruction at me while I was doing some dance that I have long since forgotten, but couldn’t stop remembering for two days. Some of the wildest stuff you can hear is sometimes the most legit.

2 Likes

I agree with that Metatron. I don’t even doubt it’s possible to “buy” a spirit. For the sake of example you can purchase grimoires with spirits bound to them or talismans etc. Granted for $5 dollars your likely being taken for a ride. Check Dante’s site if its back up and compare the difference in price between an established black magician selling items and some guy on eBay trying to scam morons and the mentally ill.

Hell, I should drop the $5 bucks summon King Genie and report back with results. If it works I’ll donate the invocation to BALG.

Hahaha I mean we probably all have spent $5 on things that were guaranteed to be a bad idea, right? This might be up there, but hell, I know I’d be laughing my ass off if it was bogus, or if it was Dancing Monkeys instead

I don’t know about that then Metatron. I could probably handle some twisted WishMaster scenario but monkeys…my cats broke a glass table and a tv last week and I swore nothing else that eats or shits is moving into the house.

Yea now that I think about it, the dancing monkeys would be extremely fucked up especially if it was an ape like orangutans or chimps, because at least chimps are violent and strong as all hell. Then you’d have to sneak out of the house, grab a shot gun, and stain your walls with some new, unwanted organic paint. Then the WWF and/or PETA comes in, gets in your face, then they also become a part of that new, unwanted paint job… I need to get a shotgun

Active dreaming sounds like an interesting book, as using the occult to change dna is something I’m interested in, I think I’ll check that out.

Oh, I also know people have reported basic shape/body changing success with Stella Scott’s The Sure-Fire Way - one of Finbarr’s very best titles. A great technique for boosting new magical skills/techniques you’re working with, or giving oompf to a ritual you’re preparing for. Modern readers have expanded into more “experimental” applications. It’s infinitely adaptable.

If there’s any technique/skill you’re hitting your head up against a wall on or not seeing results with, her method can really blast things open.

Sultitan, would you mind if you could elaborate a little on the method? I’m not asking you to post it (unless you want to), but could you at least give some general idea of what it entails, and perhaps what it may compare to, and how it is similar and different from these similar practices? Thanks

I’ve actually been really interested in that “Sure Fire Way” book recently and was wondering if anyone has a copy they’d like to sell. Preferably in PDF form because that would be the easiest to receive. Lol. Or at least where I could get it at. I’ve heard really good things about it.

[quote=“anon31277086, post:30, topic:1078”]Oh, I also know people have reported basic shape/body changing success with Stella Scott’s The Sure-Fire Way - one of Finbarr’s very best titles. A great technique for boosting new magical skills/techniques you’re working with, or giving oompf to a ritual you’re preparing for. Modern readers have expanded into more “experimental” applications. It’s infinitely adaptable.

If there’s any technique/skill you’re hitting your head up against a wall on or not seeing results with, her method can really blast things open.[/quote]

Damn because of this post i just few hours ago ordered this book, but the official finbarr website didn’t have my country listed, well i went to amazon and purchased an used but “good condition” one for like 20euros, and then discovered that the finbarr has another identical website that i should have used “co.uk” ending one which would have had my country listed… I would have got a new one maybe even cheaper than the used, damn i feel retarded, but i hope its a good book at least.

Well it was only 4-5 euros, but would have got a new one that cheaper… I wonder how crying about this here in public is helping me :smiley:

• Well at least now the reader’s of my cry will know that finbarr does have 2 different websites, even if google is being a twat and not showing the other one in search results for the book…