Whoa what ORGASMS!

And from your own experience what is that?

This is how I felt today. I just felt his presence and I opened myself up to the energy I was feeling. I kid you not that I responded the way you would when you feel pleasure. I stopped midway though thinking I must be going crazy. I mean there’s no one there but the sexual energy in my room was intense. Or maybe I’m just horny! :sweat_smile:

Well I’m guessing the horny part is true (relatable). If you feel the presence of a spirit and the energy present with you, then it sounds like you’ve been having experiences.

I personally do Enochian sex magick and have these sorts of experiences every day. Even if it’s just cuddling, there is a big difference between hugging an empty pillow and feeling the presence of a spirit manifested there with you. A very big difference. The pillow is just the vessel. Even out of bed, I’ll feel them occasionally (often with morning coffee, unsurprisingly, considering we’re fresh off of it).

I’d be honest with yourself about what you want out of this though. These spiritual sexual experiences can be incredibly wonderful. Especially if you are not doing this with the spirits of other people, but with a demon or other “purely” spiritual entity, be wary of becoming obsessed or closing yourself off to other experiences. I enjoy having a fulfilling and deeply pleasurable spiritual sex life, especially with all the wack psychic stuff that goes down, but I still also enjoy physical sex, including masturbation (although at this point it’s not too often “solo”).

If you’re gonna be horny all the time (pretty much like me), then I’d consider harnessing the sexual energy and using it for magickal manifestation. Even very basic, very simple sigil magick can do some potent things with the power of sexual energy.

On another thread I had mentioned an intense erotic lucid dream I had regarding Asmodeus. I have been feeling his lustful energy all day today. I couldn’t take it anymore so I opened up to the energy and instantly I felt aroused. I was responding to it as though I were with a man moving my hips and moaning with pleasure but of course this was more intense. When I am fully emersed I almost can feel him looking at me and I am looking intently back at him with want even though there is no one there. I stopped though because my mind started to get in the way. I mean I started thinking this is madness! I must be crazy!!! Has anyone else experienced sex with spirits in this way? Or have I lost my marbles???

1 Like