Who would you work with?

GOAL:
I need help with the small business I currently own, school, and money to start a new, unrelated business. My business currently is not doing so well, but I don’t want some quick cash. I want financial stability. I feel like working with Bune is my best bet, since he can bring wealth. However, I mostly find myself interested in Belial (for no particular reason). I simply feel like he pops up the most and is often the one I mostly find myself reading about. This could be him calling me? I have also considered Lucifer since he is supposedly very novice friendly (by the way I am a BEGINNER). Can someone please shed some light as to who could be my best option.

3 Likes

If King Belial is constantly popping up maybe he wants to help you? I’d suggest asking him for a specific sign and if he gives it to you then he can help you.

3 Likes

Yes. I work intimately with both. They actually like to work togethor at times. But this depends if you have a proper relationship with them for them to then have a working Duo relationship with you.

Call upon Bune with the proper offerings and sacrifices as she is generally friendly. Belialnlike I said may work closely with her so may be why you see him alot when calling her. I think it depends on what your doing will determine who you need help from. My recommendations are Bune first then Belial later, but still pay respects to Belial with offerings.

1 Like