Who would be the best demon to entice and compell a lover?

I am wondering who the best demon to call upon to ask for the favour of initially enticing and gradually (or suddenly, both are fine with me!) compelling a lover in to the palm of my hand, and the depths of my pelvis.

I have used Sitri before for brief, yet “steamy” intimate encounters with women meeting the description provided. I am now seeking a more permanent arrangement with a desirable woman.

For those who know me, she should be compatible with my current living situation, as I choose to live away from the general population where I can conduct my works in solitude.

I tried working with Beleth. He didn’t bring me the girl I had specifically asked for, however, a very attractive girl came in to my palm, but she was around for approximately a week before blocking me on Facebook for no given reason.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:3634”]I am wondering who the best demon to call upon to ask for the favour of initially enticing and gradually (or suddenly, both are fine with me!) compelling a lover in to the palm of my hand, and the depths of my pelvis.

I have used Sitri before for brief, yet “steamy” intimate encounters with women meeting the description provided. I am now seeking a more permanent arrangement with a desirable woman.

For those who know me, she should be compatible with my current living situation, as I choose to live away from the general population where I can conduct my works in solitude.

I tried working with Beleth. He didn’t bring me the girl I had specifically asked for, however, a very attractive girl came in to my palm, but she was around for approximately a week before blocking me on Facebook for no given reason.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

I had same experience with Beleth…not the right demon for ‘lust’, it seems. It appears the Ars Goetia has a bad translation in that department.

Poete Maudit gives the explanation for ‘why’, here:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/past-love/msg27917/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/past-love/msg27917/[/url]

I’ve just been going straight to Weyer’s Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, and it mentions ‘love’, however I view it as a ‘Love/Hate’ as in friendship, despair, or madness even, not lust.

Pseudomonarchia Daemonum

It is to be noted, that if anie exorcist have the art of Bileth, and cannot make him stand before him, nor see him, I may not bewraie how and declare the meanes to conteine him, bicause it is abhomination, and for that I have learned nothing from Salomon of his dignitie and office. But yet I will not hide this; to wit, that he maketh a man woonderfull in philosophie and all the liberall sciences: he maketh love, hatred, insensibilitie, invisibilitie, consecration, and consecration of those things that are belonging unto the domination of Amaymon, and delivereth familiars out of the possession of other conjurors, answering truly and perfectly of things present, past, & to come, & transferreth men most speedilie into other nations, he ruleth sixtie six legions, & was of the order of potestats.

[url=http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/weyer.htm]http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/weyer.htm[/url]

Perhaps Poete will chime in and give a more detailed explanation.

Is Sitri just for lust or can he entice a woman to fall head over heels in love?

No, he’s just for transient lust. As Poete put it, “Make this girl uninhibited and horny for cock.” or something like that. He makes them do things that would embarrass them later on–obviously not their friend.

Ahh okay, so he’s perfect for when you really just want to get your rocks off.

Who would be more useful then for a lasting situation? Or bringing in your life a woman who meets all your desires and is pretty much just like you or extremely compatible with you?

In that case i would go for some general attraction candle spell, with very detailed description of how you want the girl look like.
If you have somebody on eye, or, ther is someone in the range of your social life, who you would like to know better, call for Zepar (that guy is really awesome, he makes possible what for you seems impossible) or Sallos, you need just to find which of them suites you better. The former did wonderful things for me which are still growing, however, i was very specific, and i will not share the details publicly. All i can say his powers are mighty and great and, he is extreme inteligent and clever in all of his workings. Trust me, he knows what he is doing and it’s awesome.

Dependent on what you will ask Zepar, on any other demon, your path to get the girl may be different.

1 Like

Awesome, Della, thank you, you have answered my question completely satisfactorily!

Thanks again!

Yep. The case is at once simple yet horribly confusing. Two spirits have been interwoven and confused in Weyer’s text: the ones he calls Byleth and Gaap, who even he says are so alike to one another in power.

Let’s ditch the names for the moment. The facts are we have

a) A spirit who is the second king after Asmodai in the legions of Amaymon, who like all of Amaymon’s fiery spirits, requires the magician to possess a certain ring. He can teach the liberal arts and invisibility, consecrate the things in the dominion of Amaymon, and its seems send men and women into a kind of madness.

b) A spirit who is in the legions of Paimon, who makes one cunning in philosophy and the sciences, can transport one from place to place, gives love and dignity or can cause hatred, can take from a man his senses and wits …

To make matters worse, there are texts which call one ‘Bileth’ and the other ‘Balath’!

Add to that:

[Clm 849 reads: He appears in the form of a doctor when he takes on a human form. He is the most excellent doctor of women, and he makes them burn with love for men.]

according to Petersen, and we are even more confused, because that description is elsewhere used of the spirit who is called in the Ars Goetia Zepar.

Madness indeed! This is hardly surprising.

I believe it is Amaymon’s one that delivers familiars out of the service of other magicians … one of the more interesting functions of one of this confused duo.