Who would be interested in a baby step guide to the magic of the gatekeepers?

I have been invoking the gatekeepers for awhile now. They’re urging me to write down my insights. I was just wondering what kind of interest there is in this. If there is enough interest i must write a book.

13 Likes

I’m working on the first gate and working with Belial, along with the compendium of Belial, which really helps. I do plan on working through all nine.

I’d definitely be interested to anything you have to add.

6 Likes

Everyone who likes to read… and by that I mean me.

4 Likes

I’m definitely interested!
I’m new to this path (but not the occult) and would love more work to draw from.

2 Likes

:smiley::point_left:

2 Likes

Here’s the summoning circle i use

2 Likes

@Melektoth Are you using some kind of tutorial or page for that structured path/evocations or whatever? I couldn’t find it myself.

1 Like

Yes I think you should write all of your experiences.

1 Like

id like to read it once its done

1 Like

Interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As an occult author… You need to write an occult text because you want to do it, not because others may or may not be interested.

7 Likes

Why do Baal and Beelzabub have the same sigil?

1 Like

I would be extremely interested in something like this.

1 Like

@DemonMonk if you look closely there is a small difference

1 Like

@KurtisJoseph i have been wanting to write a book for a long time just needed a little push to what.

2 Likes

Pushes you across the forum.

Feel motivated!!! :rofl::rofl::kissing_heart:

Being an author feels amazing. Im twice published but a grimoir is special work. If you feel compelled, follow your heart. We will stand behind you.

1 Like

You justchave to thrust yourself foreward into the work. If you do it right you don’t write a grimoire… “they do”. You just type it. I myself am simply OBSESSED with keeping journal records and results. Then you just fill in the blanks by telling the story of your experience. Do it for YOU! That is truly the only way to inspire others.

4 Likes

What about past lives stories? I would love to read others stories. I read one in my earliest Awaking days and it set me up on the right Path working I wanted to do.

1 Like

@Purple I don’t have much experience with past lives

I asked the gatekeepers for a push for my book. They blew my mind. Unfortunately my book will not be a system of magick with the gatekeepers. I will definitely give them the credit for the push in the proper direction.

They want me to write the ultimate LHP book. A guide to Godhood. A literal how to become a living God.

The message they gave me was so simple. I can’t believe I never put it together before.

If you ever ask them for a push be prepared to be pushed farther than you thought you could go.

Thank you Belial, Azazel, lucifer, Abaddon, Beelzebub, Baal, Asmodeus, and Satan .

I will probably not be on the forum much for awhile. I have a lot of writing to do.

1 Like