Who/what judges us...?

If we do something bad in one of our human lifetimes, what happens ? Does that action make it harder for us to evolve ? Do God’s get mad at us ? Does our higher self make us reincarnate ?

1 Like

What do you define as “bad?”

Speaking as someone whose material prosperity was bound by an uppity higher power because a previous incarnation was a cruel person who caused much suffering in the pursuit of wealth, I do believe that yes, it is very possible to piss something off to the point that they may decide to act against you.

In my opinion, yes, it can.

I don’t think so, but I don’t know.

4 Likes

Mmmmmm I see. But why not become more powerful than that higher power or call on the aid of a higher higher power ?

1 Like

I feel “don’t be an asshole” will align with any “higher power” you can think of. Becoming your own God on the other hand :thinking:

1 Like

Evola mentioned (for example in the Ur Group’s writings) a “law of the entities”, maybe with not the same meaning as “spirits”… A theme there was indeed the one of becoming stronger than this type of entities, in order to control or cancel particular reactions.

1 Like

Gods may get mad at our actions, but in the end, the one who judges you will be yourself.
You will have to live with yourself.

2 Likes

This is so true, I imagine being judged in the sense of growth and character development… For example I frown upon things I’ve done, said, believed, or practiced in the past and stages ive gone through but I grew out of them and continue to grow through new experiences.

2 Likes

How do you do that, if you don’t even know what that higher power is, to know what would be more powerful than it?

Especially when Power is subjective and what one is powerful in varies? Seems to me it would almost be like being human, there’s always someone better at whatever you think you are the best at, so there’s always more to strive for, would it not be the same for them as well? Is power truly a cap-able thing?

If you look at all the threads asking which entity is the most powerful, we can’t get two occultist to agree on a set of entities, let alone one, so where do you even begin on that quest? Especially if you don’t know the entity behind it in the first place?

You could theoretically evoke it based on energy signature, but if you’ve not encountered it at all, you are going in blind and have no way to verify you got the right thing to begin with, and could spend your entire life trying to figure it out- seems like.

2 Likes

So why not ask a spirit you’re familiar with ?

Depends, some people are judged by their higher ups (if they have faith in such) others by their higher self (if that’s the dynamic) or you’re judged by no one other than those who you affected and have the power to kick your ass for doing so lol.

Some people higher self put them here for a reason.

I hold no God above myself, I hold Gods equal to myself. So even if they get mad at me I treat them like anyone else and find out why and what can be done to reconcile it.

2 Likes

What if they don’t answer, or only answer in cryptic riddles? Because that’s usually what you get when you ask those sorts of things. What if it’s your entire reason for being here, that you need to make this right for yourself, so there isn’t going to be an answer from an entity you know, because it’s best for you to learn how to fix it on your own?

I also know he’s tried and that’s exactly what he’s gotten.

My experience with entities, is that if it’s important, they aren’t going to flat out answer you, unless the answer is already right in front of you and even then, it’s still usually up to you to figure it the fck out. If you can’t, then you probably aren’t ready to know- for one reason or another.

I only asked for like four months before the answer became clear as to who was cursing me last year. Ijs, and my close entities, were entirely silent. The answers came when I was ready to handle it.

Imop, you have to be real careful anytime someone says an entity says this or that and you just believe it. It doesn’t always work that plainly, and most often, does not from what I’ve seen.

2 Likes

But why don’t they just tell you ? What’s the harm in just telling you

That really depends on you and what the purpose of the lesson is. Sometimes we do really stupid shit when we know. Fcking your life up forever kinda stupid shit.

If I’d know who the witch was when I was physically near her for example… LOL We aren’t going to speak on what I would have done. Knowing when I’m 2600 miles away from her, totally different story. The actions I can take without physical access are Oh so different than what I could have and certainly would have taken when I was in her living room.

3 Likes

Damn you got cursed by someone close to you ? That’s wild.

1 Like

Yeah, someone real close to me. Someone I’d never have believed was a witch, except I considered it for a minute when I asking why she was so obsessed with crystals and sea shells… I asked I think three times even.

But then I said, nah. The odds of ever meeting another practitioner are low. Real Low. She said her mother was crazy because her mother thought she was a native witch and into black magic and…

I believed her because she was that close. I believed the whole there’s only God and I’m a Christian but I don’t align with the church story. I believed it all because of who she was to me. It felt off and like I wasn’t getting the whole story, but I chose to believe it.

Sometimes, if you can’t figure it out for yourself, no one is going to tell you, because you should be smart enough to figure it out, if this is going to be your life.

3 Likes

Wwwoowww.

1 Like

Yeah. Like I said. Somedays not knowing is better for you or a safety net or whatever, at least if you don’t have plans of life in prison :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the only one who really judges us is us. We’re always gonna be the worst critic, or judge. Most people, entities, gods/etc won’t care unless:

A) you have a deep connection, relationship and they have some sort of concern
B) you pissed someone off

7 Likes

No, no and no. Even after death you have to decide. You decide if you want to be happy or not, ascended or not and so on. Afterdeath has to do with vibration, helping relatives and friends who are still alive will help the spirit of the one who passed to accede higher realms. It’s everything vibration.

1 Like

This one is easy, @Lady_Eva judges us.

4 Likes